VIP Member
Reaction score
how do I use jedi maker on a E2 box

never used it before

anyone done this if so what information do I need

This is a copy/paste from another site

How to use

The program works in one of two ways.

1) Via a playlists.txt file. Where you can copy and paste all your playlist urls
Now supports standard xtream iptv playlists, External Urls that return m3u playlists or Local MP3s

Currently this playlists.txt file live here.
/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

you can change this file location to anywhere you like via the settings.
i.e
/media/hdd/playlists

2) or you can manually enter your details via the playlists/add playlist.

You then need to create your channel bouquets.

On creating a bouquet... playlists....Ok Button (TV button also works as an alternative)...
This will create your iptv bouquets that can be viewed via the channel select screen (TV Button)
This will also create a xmltv file for use with epg importer plugin. You must select this in epg importer plugin as one of oyur sources.
The run an epg importer scan.

So you will need your supplier to give you your line for the m3u.
Just add it to the playlist.txt and FTP to your box.

how do I use jedi maker on a E2 box

never used it before

anyone done this if so what information do I need
IPK attached below for you,Extract the file and ftp to tmp folder and install it on your box,Open notepad and paste your m3u line in the format as below and save it as playlist.txt to desktop,Then ftp that file to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and then restart GUI and you will see the plugin on the box,Then create your channel. Playlist should have a green light which shows as a live connection to your provider,Click OK and green button and tick the sections you want to create and then green button to run,Then go into epg importer and choose the correct sources save and run and you will have full uk epg. 🤙🤙

example http://digitalworlz.tk:2086/get.php?username=jfisk_4&password=digital&type=m3u&output=ts

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_4.19-20190623_all.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
IPK attached below for you,Extract the file and ftp to tmp folder and install it on your box,Open notepad and paste your m3u line in the format as below and save it as playlist.txt to desktop,Then ftp that file to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and then restart GUI and you will see the plugin on the box,Then create your channel. Playlist should have a green light which shows as a live connection to your provider,Click OK and green button and tick the sections you want to create and then green button to run,Then go into epg importer and choose the correct sources save and run and you will have full uk epg. 🤙🤙

example http://digitalworlz.tk:2086/get.php?username=jfisk_4&password=digital&type=m3u&output=ts

Thats well out of date the latest in in the download section.

Thats well out of date the latest in in the download section.
Still works perfect and it saves the epg automatically for those who have never used the plugin which is why i uploaded that version.

Back