James Degale V George Groves (May 21st)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is this available FTA anywhere ? without encryption on any other satellite

This Is It, Sky Box Office Event

Cheers

looked on ljs and not fta on other channels if you have a share polsat sport and sport1 hungary are listed as showing but not fta more may come up on the day
on a plus note david haye is fta on 2nd july as rtl on 19e are showing this fight

Keep an eye on Al Jaz sports 26e normally shows the sbo fights fta.

Keep an eye on Al Jaz sports 26e normally shows the sbo fights fta.

just scanned this sat and then I remembered I don't get all channels from this satellite :(
this the dish must be a little out coz I get 28.2 channels mixed in the scan results

Al Jaz ain't there

Your right m8 this should never be a ppv event,I think it could be an early night.

cheers Ill scan and check :)

just scanned this sat and then I remembered I don't get all channels from this satellite :(
this the dish must be a little out coz I get 28.2 channels mixed in the scan results

Al Jaz ain't there

Rat Al Jaz Sports 1 is o badr 4 and although 26e is not the easiest sat to pull in this in one of the strongest tps

26e 12034 H 27500 3/4

Try altering the sat to say 25e and see if that helps adjust until you can pull them in.

cheers DEANOBOY just scanned 25.5E Eurobird2 0 services found

think my dish is out of line

Rat if you are using usals you could always try adjusting longitude co-ordinates by 0.2 steps until you can get a stronger lock on badr 4. Saves you having to adjust alignment until you can be bothered.

In Edinburgh and I find Saudi Sports (Al Riyadiah Satellite) to be the strongest TP (which is handy as that and KTV sports show SPL games)

12015 v 27500 3/4.

Hopefully it will be on 8w if you cant pull this in.

Good luck mate.

Ive had a pm saying this is not FTA anywhere

The JSC channels have gone from 8W along with the 2 HD ones at 4E.

JSC 2 is showing the boxing at 7W FTA, but not many of us can pull in this bird.

_ttp://www.jsc-sports-guide.com

i tried it about 8-15pm, they were preveiwing the french open tennis.
and the epg had the boxing listed to start at 9pm.
i had about 75% strength and 85% quality

13e Polsat Sport extra

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Walking into the ring now

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Back