Jailbreak Thread

There was talk of that on maxconsole.

This backup manager thats installed.
Sony could just check (when ps3 connected to the PSN) for the package and ban you?

Or prevent it from being installed in future updates?

Just throwing ideas into the pot.

I don't often connect to the psn but I do still have internet enabled for the web browser and br live features.

If Sony banned players from gaming over psn would it kill all internet ability? Or does noone know yet lol

trying to find tut on how to use psp instead of the dongle with no luck .......have they released such a thing yet ???

I don't often connect to the psn but I do still have internet enabled for the web browser and br live features.

If Sony banned players from gaming over psn would it kill all internet ability? Or does noone know yet lol

Just a wild guess but I seriously doubt it.....anyone that's tried to access PSN when it's been down for whatever reason will be able to also tell you that they were also able to access the internet despite being unable to connect or login to PSN. So I imagine it's the same deal for when bans start as they are two separate things - unless Sony decides to somehow ban you from accessing your internet on their system which tbh I can't see how they'd be able to do that period.

I can imagine it would be online game play rather than reducing the capabilities of the box itself.

I doubt they would be allowed to ban you for having the software on your PS3. You could be legitimately playing a backup.
Like copying Win7 to a network drive for easier install.

so does anybody know why the original thread was closed??????

from the modtraders.co.uk website

UPDATE: There is now already a global shortage of the Atmel chips used on the Teensy USB dev board, however we have made sure our name is on a large amount so we can fullfill all orders as fast as possible. The dates are estimated so may be a little early or a little late, but please bear with us while we secure as much stock as possible for you guys. We are dealing with the Teensy developers directly and have an agreement in place to provide as much stock as possible to the European market.

before I press confirm to ordering the Teensy++ v2.0 USB Development Board - is it worth waiting incase of further development, and also whats the chance the Sony doing a Microsoft and banning the consoles from PSN if dongle detected.

does anyone here know how the hell i programme a RZUSBSTICK,i snagged one from farnell earlier after reading they could be used,but can i buggery get the hex onto it at all

there is one cheeky sod on ebay selling psgroove software for 5 pound
and not even the one with backup manager enabled

does anyone here know how the hell i programme a RZUSBSTICK,i snagged one from farnell earlier after reading they could be used,but can i buggery get the hex onto it at all

not sure about that, but with the teensey usb controller, you use a loader application to write the hex file to the usb controller

does anyone here know how the hell i programme a RZUSBSTICK, I snagged one from farnell earlier after reading they could be used,but can i buggery get the hex onto it at all

In short programming the chip is via jtag shoudl be fine BUT

This does not support programming via USB

Last edited:
have found a place in the uk with compatable boards in stock but be ready for a hefty price tag £39 plus p&p

have found a place in the uk with compatable boards in stock but be ready for a hefty price tag £39 plus p&p

go on then where is it,thats what i paid for this thing,and ive got 21 days to take this back

where are these in the uk then?

i've got a flashed psp lyin here that i know inside out so i might wait for that to be usable all depends on how long though?

These Teensy dev boards look quite cool and seem to have a whole range of capabilities.

Should be good to see some Teensy housing creations!
You can get a little LCD display for them as well!!!! like year 10 electronics.

td_libs_GLCD_1.jpg

Back