Jailbreak Thread

Compiled version with instructions for download and backup manager:

PSGroove Download

I hope someone adds NTFS support to the PS3 soon!!!!

Last edited:
would a normal flash drive with that atmel chip work just as well

If you can wait 3 weeks then these guys are doing UK

Teensy++ v2.0 USB Development Board - ModTraders.co.uk

about £20 including shipping

I have ordered one of these, but when i ordered earlier it said they were expecting stock in by the 10th, but now this has changed to the 21st, i have mailed the sales dept. asking if i made my order in-time to get one of their first batch. So fingers crossed i don't really wanna be waiting for 3-4 weeks.

god its getting more and more difficult to find them now just phoned farnells and they have back orders until end of dec lol

will the ability to play back ups be added to the code soon and how easy will it be to program one of these boards ?

i just wanted to know before i buy :d

please delete if not appropiate

CJPC has released a fix to enable the backup manager functionality apparently:

Thanks to them for keeping it simple, this should do the trick (no HW to test it on, but)
Descriptor.h, look for this
Quote:
0×78, 0×78, 0×78,
0×78
it’s on two lines, but look for 4 of them in a row (its xxxx)
Replace with:
Quote:
0×62, 0×64, 0×76,
0×64
(thats bdvd)
The only change from the original is removal of the mount point – that SHOULD work to enable backups.

Does that enable piracy through downloaded files (torrents etc) to be placed on a external hdd and played through backup manager ?

Does that enable piracy through downloaded files (torrents etc) to be placed on a external hdd and played through backup manager ?

See stew2709's link on page 3. Hex (with enabled backup option), a link to backup manager, and instructions on how to program the board....bascially everything you need to know

anyone know if its possible to emulate a atmel usb controller with a pc

would be loads of hassle to have pluged in pc while booting but till we all can get one it would be good to test

Iv preordered one from modtraders, hopefully they will be shipped on the 10th.

I dont even own a PS3 :D, yet.

Just use a PSP with custom firmware. It doesn't sound like it will be long until it is ported to the PSP

Back