iPhone jailbreak help

well ive done it, thanks for all the help, i just started cydia and i had to choose who i was so i chose user and then it restarted and said there was sum critical updates so just letting it do its thing for that then im ready to have a mess

hiya, you said in a post that once cydia was all installed you would download a program called installous ? i cant find it, to be honest im struggling with cydia in general in how to work it etc, can you help ?

cydia
manage
sources
edit
enter this address ht#p://cydia.hackulo.us

#=t

jesus christ gona be here for a long time with all these apps lol, cheers m8 you been a great help really glad i did it now brilliant, just got another quick question though lol (sorry) what if say i got hold of an app threw newsgroups or sumthing like that how do you go about installing that on your iphone ?

Glad it worked Dilly :) goto cydia and install "appsync for OS 3.0" then all you have too do is download an app from say newsgroups and sync on itunes like putting a song or album on :) :Clap:

ok thank you, i take it i still leave the settings in instalous as not to sync with itunes ?

also wen i downloaded from installous it asked me to choose a version 1.0 and 1.1 i htink they were i choose 1.1 and it seems to be working ok but just checking really if i choose 1.1 all the time ?

ok, and thanks again zooropa you been a terrific help wunt of been able to do it with out the great advice, thank you

Back