Ixtreme LT 1.9 and LT+ 1.9 is out now

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, the time everyone has been waiting for. C4eva has just released the LT+ 1.9 for the following drives, Samsung, Benq and (phat) LiteOn's

Quote from nfo
Official release of the iXtreme LT v1.9 for Samsung & LT+ v1.9 for Benq and Lite-On (phat models)
- CFW's based on new XGD3 dashboard (2.0.13146.0) updated OFW's
- supports booting AP25 backups and XGD3 originals.
All AP2.5 titles will need to be re-patched as the DAE tables have been updated.

You can download the LT+1.9 here - iXtreme LT+ 1.9 Download

Please note you will also need the latest version of Jungle Flasher as the older versions will still see LT+1.9 as LT+1.1 You can find the latest JungleFlasher 0.1.84(250) here - JungleFlasher 0.1.84(250)

All that have consoles that have NOT been updated use the pre folder to flash to stock, update and then use the Post folder to flash to LT+ 1.9

Thank you

Thanks mate, one question, if say a liteon is flashed with the new 1.9 and then they took the update dash, will it still overwrite the drive back to stock, or will this new firmware stop that, i know it says flash back to original, then do an update then flash with 1.9 but its just a question. As i might flash a friends and give it back to him for him then to update say from a disk update with the newer dash on in a month or 2?

Thanks mate, one question, if say a liteon is flashed with the new 1.9 and then they took the update dash, will it still overwrite the drive back to stock, or will this new firmware stop that, i know it says flash back to original, then do an update then flash with 1.9 but its just a question. As i might flash a friends and give it back to him for him then to update say from a disk update with the newer dash on in a month or 2?

By looking at the firmware pack there is a folder called "LiteOn/BenQ_Pre_13141" which is for xboxs not on the newest dash. In the folder there is only 1.1 so I'd assume you would need to go back to OFW, update and then flash LT+1.9 as the NFO says. I could be wrong though.

Updated my Liteon this way with no problems :).

I have Beq drives not sure they have the new dash, how do i check ?
Is it just the Samsung's that need to be flash to OFW ?

cheers m8 thats was easy lets hope for no more updates for a wait

hi guys, when flashing a liteon 74850c back to stock, how do you tell which version it is, as theres 4 different ones in the ofw folder, 1a000.bin, 1b000.bin, 1c000.bin and 1e000.bin

Thanks for any help

crap the wrong box was ticked for my vote , Thanks Highlander m8 nice post m8:')

l know u found out but if anyone else wonders theres a number above the drive number like 1a10 or 1b and so on

here is the FAQ.pdf file .... :')

Attachments

• FAQ.rar
    44.1 KB · Views: 17
1a000
1b000
1c000

etc...

Are just the sectors of the fw in which the key is stored....

It doesnt really matter which one you use.

My son had extre1.6 on his but he took an update by accident to play an old xbox one game and now it wont play no home brew so do I just use jungle flasher and put this 1.9 on his Benq

I assume because it wont play his homebrew anymore that the update he took put it back on Original Firmware so It needs no dash updates first ?

So do I just put this 1.9 straight on Im glad I kept my old desktop now with my long sata lead hanging out the back I knew it would come in handy :mad:)

I'm sorry this is a bit vague, hopefully enough info. My brother offered to do my drive when I told him the new firmware was out and so this is coming from what he has told me.
The drive is a liteon 16D2S and I haven't had the dash update, it was flashed by me with whatever was current about a year ago. I don’t have a copy of the key. I used a CK3 probe thing down one of the holes, i think that was the only way at the time. He has come to put the new one on for me and can't get the probe to work, it doesn't light green he says. He is following the jungle flasher guide. He said that he's done some reading and found that you can only use the probe on the drives once, and then you have to use another method which involves cutting tracks.

Does anyone know if this is correct? If not enough info there I'll get it back off him and have a go myself. Don't want to risk carving it up if no need.

Cheers

You can now use a "probe" in a different way, to "PMT" it.

It's in the JF tutorial.

Back