Video CRC does not match!
V0 CRC does not match!
V1 CRC does not match!
PFI CRC does not match!
DMI CRC matches
SS CRC matches
Xex CRC matches

And reading the info on the new firmware it says

Strict Wave 4 compliance means wave 4 games will only boot if they have correct PFI/DMI/SS and timestamp for wave 4

So is this the problem (PFI CRC does not match!), does anyone know what is the latest abgx360 is and will it correct these errors.

Cheers

Fermec

Ok could this be the problem the iso I burned came up with this in abgx360

V0 CRC does not match!
V1 CRC does not match!
PFI CRC does not match!
DMI CRC matches
SS CRC matches
Xex CRC matches

And reading the info on the new firmware it says

Strict Wave 4 compliance means wave 4 games will only boot if they have correct PFI/DMI/SS and timestamp for wave 4

So is this the problem (PFI CRC does not match!), does anyone know what is the latest abgx360 is and will it correct these errors.

Cheers

Fermec

All of the below should match and be green, you should only have above this in yellow that the pfi does not match knows data, your version of tekken is not being sorted in abgx, there is no new abgx yet, but as I say, all the below will verify in your normal abgx just leaving the one yellow pfi above that group, this is where its going wrong for you, is your version of tekken RF?? as this is the only one that passes all other checks so far, hope this helps

V0 CRC does not match!
V1 CRC does not match!
PFI CRC does not match!
DMI CRC matches
SS CRC matches
Xex CRC matches

All of the below should match and be green, you should only have above this in yellow that the pfi does not match knows data, your version of tekken is not being sorted in abgx, there is no new abgx yet, but as I say, all the below will verify in your normal abgx just leaving the one yellow pfi above that group, this is where its going wrong for you, is your version of tekken RF?? as this is the only one that passes all other checks so far, hope this helps

V0 CRC does not match!
V1 CRC does not match!
PFI CRC does not match!
DMI CRC matches
SS CRC matches
Xex CRC matches

Thanks for that the PFI CRC does not match! is in red so it looks like that is the problem, so the flash I have done on my drive should be ok.

I will have to try another wave 4 game and see if that works.

Cheers

Fermec

Links not working ? Why is it not in the ixtreme sticky yet ??

Cheers

is there full support now for all drives for WAVE 4 games without having to use activate disk

got my samsung and my mates liteon waiting to be done

Back