iXtreme 1.61

I have read the drive with JF 1.66 beta, manually loaded 1.61 and copied the key across flashed the drive but it won,t play any games?

What version of JF did u use bro?
i used jungleflasher 0.1.66 beta and i wouldn't auto load with the firmware of here but did with firmware from auto xbins extracted and put in jungleflasher firmware folder

because JF doesnt know the f/w, the JF you have autoloads 1.60 automatically based on filename and MD5.

It wont load anything else, which, 1.61 is.

It wasnt an official release, and there is no official support for it.

i done one and it came up with 7777777777777 as the drive key just pressed spoof source to target and it plays fine now manual loaded on a benq drive from
1.51-1.6-1.61 tested with the gta backup

Aint used it yet but just replying on people having issues with Autoload.

If it fails just open Firmware target and browse to the iXtreme file.
Spoof to target
Save if required (Just good practice)
And continue on as normal.

because JF doesnt know the f/w, the JF you have autoloads 1.60 automatically based on filename and MD5.

so you saying i have 1.61 on lol

only tryed a normal game to check xbox was ok :Hit:

Im not saying anyhting about what you have "on"

JF v0.1.66b (49) will only autoload 1.60

Theres nothing stopping you manually loading the target fw.

Got mine sorted thanks to mr cool an the fw he pointed me to all working fine now, strange how the other 1.61 I was trying would,nt play games

Regards

mick

so if its not official release is it from the same team then?

flash my first ever xbox360 which had iextreme 1.6 on it benq drive to 1.61 done in a couple of mins and works great with wave 4 games ie gta ,tekken ect used jungle flasher manualy loaded file .jai:)

That would be 1.51 mate.

thanx mate, what about wave 4 on a benq?? also anyone know what i can do if ive lost the key for my benq drive. i might wanna upgrade to 1.61 depending on the answer

thanx mate, what about wave 4 on a benq?? also anyone know what i can do if ive lost the key for my benq drive. i might wanna upgrade to 1.61 depending on the answer

Wave 4 on benq requires either 1.6 and the active iso disc or the new 1.61 which works fine on the 2 benq's i did today. I didnt need my original key when updating mine today from 1.51.

Ok I dont know what has happed here but I have flashed my sammy with 1.61 and it dosent seem to play wave 4 games, I still have to use the activator cd.

I have flashed it twice now and the same thing happens, tekken 6 is the only wave 4 game I have so it is the only wave 4 game I have tested but I thought it would have just booted without having to use the activator cd.

Any ideas ?

Fermec

Ok I dont know what has happed here but I have flashed my sammy with 1.61 and it dosent seem to play wave 4 games, I still have to use the activator cd.

I have flashed it twice now and the same thing happens, tekken 6 is the only wave 4 game I have so it is the only wave 4 game I have tested but I thought it would have just booted without having to use the activator cd.

Any ideas ?

Fermec

Read the drive using jf and check to see you have flashed it with 1.61 and not just overwrote it with 1.60, my guess is you left 1.60 in the firmware folder

Read the drive using jf and check to see you have flashed it with 1.61 and not just overwrote it with 1.60, my guess is you left 1.60 in the firmware folder

I flashed the drive with 1.61 I did it manualy not automatic when I flashed the drive again I checked in jf and the souce drive came up as 1.61, so the drive is showing as having 1.61 firmware.

This is strange I have flashed many drives in the past Lite-on, samsung and benq and never had a problem, just seems strange you guys says it works fine.

I flashed the drive with 1.61 I did it manualy not automatic when I flashed the drive again I checked in jf and the souce drive came up as 1.61, so the drive is showing as having 1.61 firmware.

This is strange I have flashed many drives in the past Lite-on, samsung and benq and never had a problem, just seems strange you guys says it works fine.

The game loads fine if you use the activate disk? Sorry if you have already mentioned that, I forgot to look back, if yes then Im not sure on this one, if you have not tried then it might be a bad burn, just guessing, you seem to know your stuff so Im not gonna teach you how to cook eggs :)

Back