ivermectin to treat covid-19

or ,
as in the link you could turn into a horse

Last year I was speaking to an old army pal in South Africa and ivermectin was/is being sold over there on the black market for quite abit of cash. They take 1 tablet daily as a preventative and if anyone develope symptoms they increase the dose. It is being imported from abroad but not licensed in SA. He told me that a nephew and his wife had both had covid and had overcome it with ivermectin.?

Last year I was speaking to an old army pal in South Africa and ivermectin was/is being sold over there on the black market for quite abit of cash. They take 1 tablet daily as a preventative and if anyone develope symptoms they increase the dose. It is being imported from abroad but not licensed in SA. He told me that a nephew and his wife had both had covid and had overcome it with ivermectin.?
So there must be some truth in it somewere

Bloody hell, a tenner a tablet ?, that's worth getting nits and crabs for

So a story from a pal, about a nephew and his wife, who maybe just got better anyway (as a lot of Covid victims do), proves anything?

I think I need something more solid than that.

So a story from a pal, about a nephew and his wife, who maybe just got better anyway (as a lot of Covid victims do), proves anything?

Couldn’t ask them directly. They galloped away as soon as he approached them . Neigh chance of catching them 😂

Agree Nara which was why I inserted a ? where he had said it cured them from Covid.

but Im only commenting on what i was told. Maybe lancet might provide some more evidence.

DEFINE_ME

Back