Ive raised more money for Marie Curie

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys I hosted another fund raising event this evening and raised £8000 for Marie Curie

Miriam (Maryjam) still lives in my heart

Very Nice...Well Done Boss.:banana:

6c6432d221.gif

Miriam (Maryjam)

Last edited:
Fare play to you mate , My thoughts are with you m8.

Great credit to u mate after all you been through , and im sure maryjam is very proud of u.i dont say that lightly either .
all the best biffo

these are the posts that matter on here not those members arguing the toss about consoles or who's football teams better than who's, who's not being politically correct, who's a racist ect....

shame theres not more of these types of posts.

any details on how it was raised? what sort of event?

Well done mate respect from me Ive felt the pain of the disease in my family keep up the good work.

Good stuff Paul, nice one :Clap:

Well done mate....

Hope I don't say any thing wrong but is there a story behind Miriam (Maryjam). I must have missed it or it was before my time on the forum?

Brilliant achievement allroad, I am sure they will use the money wisely in Miriams memory....:Clap:

Well done mate....

Hope I don't say any thing wrong but is there a story behind Miriam (Maryjam). I must have missed it or it was before my time on the forum?

Maryjam was Allroads wife. She was also a member on here. Very sadly she died of cancer. It hit the forum very hard and we all still have her in our thoughts .

Well done mate, thats a staggering amount and i'm sure she is looking down on you with a smile on here face ( i dont mean that to sound the wrong way).
You are an insperation to others on here with your strength of character and determination to do selfless things that will benefit others.
I never knew your wife, but i feel that she would be proud of the good work you are doing in her memory.
Well done mate!

First rate achievement well done. Good on you for doing something positive that will help.

Back