It gets better

i say collapse the channel tunnel, put mines all round the coast and make everything one way, out

if you dont like it tuff, either put up with it (as youd have to in every other country) or fook off somewhere else and moan about it, this countrys been run by pussy whipped faggots for too long scared of upsetting everyone, what next, ban talking in english as it offends those who cant speak it?

im not a racist, im a person who can see that common sense dont count any more and can also see this country being in some sort of internal civil war within the next 10 years if things keep going the way they are

toyally agree with you mate the country has gone mad with this equal oppertunities crap we are not allowed to say or mention anything that COULD be derogitery bout any ethnic groups or even anything that could insult any person at all at work the fun has just totally gone out of the job alltogether

muslims aint allowed to eat pig becuase pigs are considered dirty animals, they role around in their own excrement, and even eat it,

for eg, when it comes to chickens,

chickens are fed seeds for a set amount of days, so they dont consume none of their own poo, and make sure all of it is out, then it is ok to eat

Jeez man where do you get your info from, a bootleg chinese cracker? According to your info if you eat an animal that eats shit its not halal? What if you talk it?

By the time my Son gets to school there will be no:

Black boards, they'll be renamed chalk boards so as not to offend the Foreigners
White boards, they'll be renamed pen boards so as not to offend the foreigners
15 teachers per class to accommodate the major languages all giving translation via the use of headphones
Reading books 5 inch thick due to being translated into 15 major languages much like your Ipod instruction manual, containing NO pigs (for the muslims) NO baa baa black sheep (for the blacks) NO ugly duckling (because we won't want to give our children false hopes)
No hymns, so as to not offend the muslims, blacks, asians et al and disrupt them from their prayers!

Before anyone gets upset, I'm not a racist, I deal with all manner of nationalities, and cultures every day I go to work and have no problem wth them, my problem is with the PC nanny state that we are becoming.

Jesus H Christ where did this topic get dragged out of lol. I think someone been in the archives again.

Back