iPhone iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.0.5 release

worked on xp machine so went back on my windows 7 and run as xp compatiability and also admin

Now 1.0.6 release, I try to post a new topic in this forum, but I failed, why?

Re: iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.0.5 release Updated !

iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.0.6 release(support iphone 4 perfectly)
iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.0.6 release(support iphone 4 perfectly)

iSpirit is a iPhone manager developed for Windows. iSpirit help you install apps, install themes and manage files in your iPhone easily.

support iphone 4 perfectly

For win7 user, must do next setting
==========================================================================================
Find the file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpirit\iTunnel.exe
then right click iTunnel.exe and goto properties, click on compatibility tab. And check the box next to run in compatibility mode and select windows xp service pack 2 or 3 and everything works.
==========================================================================================

updata history(9/9/2010)
1).Added all the features support for IOS4.x
2).Added install/uninstall ipa flies. (Support iphone 3.x, iPad and IOS4.x, would not appear white icon)
3).Added the Command-Line feature, can manage iPhone through the Command-Line
4).Added setting propertys for file/directory
5).Speeded up locating the folder
6).Improved online deb source search
7).Added repair blank or white application's icon
8).Fixed the condition that former ipa files are not available again after installing a deb file
9).Fixed the error occurs when loading list of themes from iPhone

It works with iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPad, iPhone 4G in Firmware1.x, 2.x, 3.x and 4.x, even without jailbreak.

With iSpirit, you can:

).Install/uninstall Apps easily(deb and ipa)
2).Manage the files in your iPhone(iDevice) easily.
3).Reboot/shutdown/respring your iPhone(iDevice) easily.
4).Install winterboard theme .
5).free download iPhone themes from iSpirit.
6).Apply/Remove winterboard theme from iSpirit.
7).Manage Cydia Source
8).Download Apps from Cydia Source(Support multi-threaded download breakpoint)
9).fixing blank or white application's icon
10).manage iPhone(iDevice) through the Command-Line

Download here

Thanks to Sanvy for the heads up on the new version

Last edited:
I post it here, if it's not allowed, would mods help me to remove it?

Thank you.

has anybody tried this i get to downloads themes and games but when i try to install deb files it says i havent got ssh installed properly ive removed and reinstallled any help please

then right click iTunnel.exe and goto properties, click on compatibility tab. And check the box next to run in compatibility mode and select windows xp service pack 2 or 3 and everything works.

BTW,iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.0.6 release(support iphone 4 perfectly)

:banana:

I cant get this working it loads fine but as soon as i connect my iphone4 its crashes and says ispirit has stopped working, on windows 7 64 bit any ideas guys?

I cant get this working it loads fine but as soon as i connect my iphone4 its crashes and says ispirit has stopped working, on windows 7 64 bit any ideas guys?

hi mate have you done this

================================================== ========================================

also installed open ssh on your idevice

Yes mate i have tried it in both sp2 and sp3 compatibility modes, it runs fine until the iphone is connected when it crashes :err:

paul have u tried installing it on another pc , just trying to see if maybe ya windows has something to do with it , im using 64 windows 7 works like a dream after i installed openssh to my iphone
does anyone know what this problem is this?even i am having same problem when i try to connect my iphone through ispirit??
the problem is "can't connect to ssh service(system.net.socekets.socketexception:no connection could be made
because the target machin actively refused it 127.0.0.1:22 at system.net.sockets.doconnect(endpoint)"

I installed openSSH in iphone,it doesnot work.ran as administrator in win7 32 bit.....I am helpless please support...thnx in advance

does anyone know what this problem is this?even i am having same problem when i try to connect my iphone through ispirit??
the problem is "can't connect to ssh service(system.net.socekets.socketexception:no connection could be made
because the target machin actively refused it 127.0.0.1:22 at system.net.sockets.doconnect(endpoint)"

I installed openSSH in iphone,it doesnot work.ran as administrator in win7 32 bit.....I am helpless please support...thnx in advance

Hi Mate try the new version it fixes compatability issues from HERE

iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.1 release(support iOS4.1)
updata history(10/17/2010)
1, fixed the issue that screenshot function not work in iOS 4.x
2, fixed the issue that the theme icons not change after install in iOS 4.1(lastest winterboard could not support 4.1),
(iSpirit convert theme into summerboard format and enable summerboard mode when finish install by iSpirit)
3, added the function "Add to Favorites" to right-click menu
4,Increased file Transfer by 10 percent.
5,Fixed some compatibility issues on some operating system

1. Added support wallpaper manage, you can set your iDevice wallpaper from computer or online, also you can edit them in iSpirit;
2. Added Support multi-language, iSpirit will auto download language packet if server exists the one for your native language ;
3. Fixed the issue that screenshot function not work on some iDevice;
4. Fixed the issue that the theme could not install when use WIFI mode;

How to add your native language to iSpirit
1. Download the english language packet from http://update.ithemesky.com/language/en.lproj
2. Open en.lproj with text editor and translate them to your native language, you only need to translate the words after ":" , please keep the character like "{0}" or #AppleDeviceType#;
3. Save file with the name like this : French>fr.lproj, Italian>it.lproj, German>de.lproj, ko>ko.lproj, zh-CN>zh-CN.lproj,Japanese->ja.lproj ;
4. Copy the new file to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpirit\Language"
5. Open iSpirit,you will find your familiar native language.
6. You can send the language packet to [email protected], after check , we will publish your packet to server , then all the user in you country will auto download and like your great work ;

Back