iPhone iSpirit(iphone pc manager) 1.0.5 release

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
iSpirit is specially designed for iPhone, used on your PC for iPhone files mangement , themes mangement and installing third Application.

It works with iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs in Firmware1.x, 2.x and 3.x and iPad, even without jailbreak.

With iSpirit,you can:

1).Manage the files in your iphone easily.
2).Reboot/shutdown/respring your iphone easily.
3).Install winterboard theme .
4).free download iPhone themes from iSpirit.
5).Apply/Remove winterboard theme from iSpirit.
6).Install Deb Apps easily
7).Manage Cydia Source
8).Download Apps from Cydia Source(Support multi-threaded download breakpoint)
9).Uninstall deb apps

Future:
support install .ipa and .pxl apps

homepage: iSpirit - iPhone themes and files manager - iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download/
download: http://www.ithemesky.com/iSpirit/download/

has anybody tried this i get to downloads themes and games but when i try to install deb files it says i havent got ssh installed properly ive removed and reinstallled any help please

has anybody tried this i get to downloads themes and games but when i try to install deb files it says i havent got ssh installed properly ive removed and reinstallled any help please

hi mate ave u insalled on your iphone open ssh , its found on cydia, once installed willwork for u , once the .deb file is installed your phone will reboot

Last edited:
you know the themes on iSpirit. It downloads the file but i can't seem to find it anywhere. i've looked everywhere but can't find them

on your iphone mate if installed correly , will be n winterboard , s open winterboard and what ever the name of the theme is hit it and respring ,and u should have your theme

if u ssh to your device the themes can be found here , if ur manually add a theme

in spirit is library/themes add to the folder then

on your iphone mate if installed correly , will be n winterboard , s open winterboard and what ever the name of the theme is hit it and respring ,and u should have your theme

if u ssh to your device the themes can be found here , if ur manually add a theme

in spirit is library/themes add to the folder then

They were in winterboard all the time lol, always the last place you look lol

found ispirit easy to use, when adding apps/games and even manually adding themes. Getting the hang of it more now.
Just wish i could find them paid themes on cydia for free, then i'd be happy. Another quest for tomorrow me thinks

They were in winterboard all the time lol, always the last place you look lol

found ispirit easy to use, when adding apps/games and even manually adding themes. Getting the hang of it more now.
Just wish i could find them paid themes on cydia for free, then i'd be happy. Another quest for tomorrow me thinks

well mate i have most of them just let me know which 1s u want and ill upload them

but there are some here mate i posted a link a while back

[downloadlist] All Cydia & Rock Paid Themes | blacklink Free also heres my custom theme i made set and theme

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/228012/

Last edited by a moderator:
well mate i have most of them just let me know which 1s u want and ill upload them

but there are some here mate i posted a link a while back

[downloadlist] All Cydia & Rock Paid Themes | blacklink Free also heres my custom theme i made set and theme

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/228012/

Cheers for that link, had all the ones i was looking for, your a legend. Do I have to install anythink from Cydia, to make the custom themes work better or does it add by itself.
Also looked at your theme, it's wicked so downloaded that. Really like how it's completely gone away from the custom layout of the Iphone.
Im just still amazed that Apple haven't got onto this cash cow in someway. You'd think they would see the potential in selling themes, as you'd never go back to the orginal layout once you see the themes on offer.
I might also download that software you put on and go about making a theme of my own, would take ages i know but when you see the results, it's so worth giving it a go.

There is 1 theme been looking for, isn't on the Cydia site tho but have to pay for it else where. It's call ihome, so if you have that wouldn't mine a copy.
vid of it on you tube
YouTube - AWESOME Cydia Theme For Winterboard! iPhone | iPod Touch (iHome) iNav

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate i have the ihome theme and will upload for u no sweat

attached the theme and setup instructions in a pdf

good luck

if u havent already got them yes u will, eg:iblank.ect it will tell u in the setup what u will need

Last edited:
cheers for that will give it a try.

started adding the files in cydia. But as soon as i download SpringJumps, my phone just goes crazy. It resprings then says it's in exit Safemode as springboard has failed. I've tried it a few times, just get the same result. Any ideas

springjumps doesnt normally cause any probs mate ive had it where my springboard went into safe mode but its because i try do to much have , or install to much shite , conflicking proggies , springjusmps is ok normally , if u uninstall it mate is it ok , or u still stuck in safe mode

its because i try do to much have , or install to much shite , conflicking proggies , springjusmps is ok normally

sounds like i might have to much on and getting conflicks with somethink. Once it's off, the phone just goes back to normal and goes back on the theme i had before. Only other thing that has changes is that all my folders have gone, bit of a pain but no biggie.
Is there any way of knowing what could be conflicking with it, or is it a case of try and error when using Cydia?

hi mate what do u mean ur folders are gone u mean the ones created with catorgries, like apps, games.ive done all that was like a dog with 2 dicks when i 1st started jb since version 1.14 and getting all the gooies for free putting all sorts of shite on ,i didnt need ,getting it cos i could , so ive been where u are m8 must have jb mine over 50 times and restoring , just to show people , my advice would be get all the good reliable sources and just put on what u need , and slowly add apps and tweaks to your iphone, also google the app or tweak u putting on just to see what it does and weather u need it or not .

cant get this to install anything.it say cannot connect to ssh service,please make sure you have openssh installed correctly

reinstalled,rebooted phone and also pc,still the same but ispirit can see files on phone,weird

cant get this to install anything.it say cannot connect to ssh service,please make sure you have openssh installed correctly

reinstalled,rebooted phone and also pc,still the same but ispirit can see files on phone,weird

Hi bro have u got openssh on your iphone mate as u do need to install this

paul have u tried installing it on another pc , just trying to see if maybe ya windows has something to do with it , im using 64 windows 7 works like a dream after i installed openssh to my iphone

windows 7 32 bit,even ran as admin,will try on here pc after when i sorted this satnav out :proud:

Back