IS907 27.5 West Glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeBea

Inactive User
Reaction score
I noticed this morning that 27.5 west is starting to give me some problems on my TM5402M2.

The channels are all clearing ok but since this morning quality drops to 23-30% causing the channel to drop out completely. Normally signal quality sits at 77% without much movement. As soon as the channel drops it is back again. I thought initially that my wife had hung washing out in front of the dish on our top terrace but nothing. System has been operational for about six months with no problems and its not windy or raining here today.

Anybody else having the same issues?? Feels a bit like I'm watching IPTV!!!

World Cup is just around the corner so if anything happens expect it in the next 2 weeks from Arqiva

Thanks Guys

Mine seems to have settled down too. Perhaps it was solar flares. Lets hope that the powers at be are not up to anything!! No world cup would be a nightmare. The wife would be happy though:Chainsaw:

Mine too. Signal was up & down like a yo-yo this morning but seems to have settled. Never lost lock, just a bit confusing when trying to align a dish lol!

This is not looking good,I have had pretty much no signal for the last 30 mins.

Disaster, same here. Signal is up and down and all over the place. Very worried, world cup looming and I thought we may get a key change but this is looking bad!!

For me too... It was worse today than last monday, but seemed to improve at sunset. It could be just be solar flares. Anybody know if 30 west or any of the other close birds are affected?

For me too... It was worse today than last monday, but seemed to improve at sunset. It could be just be solar flares. Anybody know if 30 west or any of the other close birds are affected?

30W was fine, imagine that the engineers at Arqiva are playing around, not maliciously I hope!

here a picture of winter hill tv mast in bolton.... they seem to be using 1.8m dishes for the back up downlinks so they have room to spare if they turn the power down at the uplink site in london,regards mdt

Attachments

• winter hill mast.jpg
    winter hill mast.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 9
seems theres a key change again,regards mdt

Last edited:
Mine has gone off altogether like BISS Key change I tried restarting cam but no joy anyone else have a problem??

Thats a bummer then i anyone gets them can you message me please i dont know where to get them or message me where i can get them... thanks guys

Last edited:
Yes there was a problem last night, mine was down for about 1 hour, then back to normal and definitely key change today.

nml52

Signal good today but the famous Technomate message "No Audio Video" is upon me too.

Fingers crossed this is a code change and no anything more sinister!!

I haven´t finished downloading my CSA chains yet so I´m not quite in the hunt. :nopity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back