Is this end for nutrino image

I have been in contact with rudbox and they have sent me a new zapit to test :)

I will try it tonight and report back.

Cryo

How about trying to get them to send you the source code.... ;)

How about trying to get them to send you the source code.... ;)

Hi rudbox are very secret they don,t like sharing things they did say a while back that they won,t support cable anymore we just have to wait and see how things go from now*****

The only thing I have a problem with the new Neutrino Images is that the scanning puts a full channel list into the Not in Bouquets, Bouquets and when you have to reboot after a lockup a couple of the channels are missing and it's abit of a pain having to wait for a full scan the sooner the better someone manages to do a net id scan fix the better otherwise a nice first class Image.

Keep up the good work hopefully ruDbox will continue to release both sat and cable images if not there are a few very intellegent people here who have the talent to convert a sat image keep up the good work lads and lassies you know that it is all apreciated but us will a little less talent than you have.:THANKS:

been testing a few bits with rudbox, zapit is now working on the new head.ko, which means it should be working for new tuners.

I have done a full scan and it's quicker.
There is a prob with aspect ratio my 4:3 LB keeps going to 4:3 PS or something but they aren't sure on that one.

They have asked me not to post (they new cryogenic was from dw and they are still sore over dizzy)

there was set ban for rudbox!
i dont like it
so i must ask you do not post that fix on that forum

we do it public on web-update for all
and that we dont like the ban of rudbox on digiworldz

They will release it to the public as web update. So once they do that I can add to the image. It would be nice if we could get them back on board here.

well Liam is no more on this site,to be honest cryo Im not sure what went on m8 but if we can make a mends all the better :)

tell them liam has no part in this forum and his accounts have been deleted By me ;)

well Liam is no more on this site,to be honest cryo Im not sure what went on m8 but if we can make a mends all the better :)

tell them liam has no part in this forum and his accounts have been deleted By me ;)

lol yeah told them he's been banned and they all laughed

rudbox decided to release the fixed zapit I have been testing public today.

zapit 0112 and mgcamd v1.18 is inside 2.02fix

I also have permission to add to my modded rudbox image.

So it may get upped today 0.8b (0.6b is in the dev section minus the new zapit)

It currently has 2 bugs that I have found.

Aspect ratio not quite right
No picture on music mode or anything that relies on pzapit -p

Last edited:
Nice1 Cryo can't wait 2 try this new neutrino m8 :THANKS: :drink:

Was just going to suggest that we lift the ban on the rudbox account but I see it's already been done! :)

Hi cable fix for rudbox latest DM500 has been posted on ump and here it is****

does it have an old and new tuner menu ?
or does it do both as standard ?.

Hi cable fix for rudbox latest DM500 has been posted on ump and here it is****

is this ready to go, as like can we do scan..? well I will give it a go on new tuner now and see what happens..

does it have an old and new tuner menu ?
or does it do both as standard ?.

Hi just done a quick test it work on my box i have an old tuner did not change anything i think it,s standard stuff someone with the new tuner can try it ****

Hi just done a quick test it work on my box i have an old tuner did not change anything i think it,s standard stuff someone with the new tuner can try it ****

I am giving it a go on newtuner and so far it has found 21 transponder and still scaning so will keep you posted!

it has found 261 tv channels 41 radio 41 data on new tuner it is showing FTA channels but can't decode pay ones so I will update with the files then see what happens I am in pure N*L will keep posted!

Back