Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a good deal...

badaman

Inactive User
OK guys I just been offered a nintendo 3DS absolute minter not had much usage at all..what you think to the below..

Black 3DS with GTA/Brain Training/Street Fighter 3d and a puzzle sudoku game plus a cradle charger official carry case and a receipt for £275 - it's all in top top condtion everything is boxed he's offered me the lot for £100 - is this a good deal? what are your thoughts on this..

I already have 2 ds lites (son and daughter) so this 3DS will be a lil present for me :xmas: if i do decide to go ahead with it my only concern is that would it be able to play roms via a cart like the 3DS games or only DS lite?
lastly what card would you recomend that I should go for and where from?

and is the 3DS really that much better than the ds lite etc?

Thanks

-Badaman

For £100 duh yes it's a good deal. As far as I'm aware you can use acekard/r4 etc on them but only to play nds games, not newer 3ds specific ones. I think basic consoles are going for around £150 now so if you've got the money to spare it's prob worth getting one at that price and wait for cracked carts to come out.

Been thinking about it for a while now mate just never got round to it, but now the new mario karts out think im guna have to get 1!

sent from my xplay using tapatalk

Have a DS/DSi, hate them. Also have a PSP, it's OK, but bores me.

Nintendo just doesn't do it for me, even back to the days of the SNES. Never has, never will. Probably doesn't help that Mario just bugs me to death and I don't find the games enjoyable.

For the retro gamer, I used to have an Atari Lynx ;)

But then again, I also had a Toshiba Luggable with an orange screen for a while lol.

toshiba_3100e.jpg

Awesome deal on the 3DS btw.

Last edited:
Ah...I've always loved the classic old stylee gaming (if you can call it that!) good ol snes tho you gota love it....reminds me of my school days finishing school then into Game store - super streetfighter on the snes winner stays on like lololo

-Badaman

Back