Is There Autobouquets E2 UK Cable ?

alex123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
is there such a thing as E2 bouquet maker for uk cable
cheers alex

ok thanks I will lokk for it is a mutant 500c I need it for but it is E2 will see if I can get it out of the zeggma backup
cheers alex

would that not need an enigma 1 image?

i use the cable boquet maker on my vu+ultimo works graet on bh image .creates the necassry boquets....anyone know why i cant find setanta sports channels on virgin?...ive run the boquet maker but no setanta sports channels?? or are these channels not on virgin media..?

They dont get picked up, i think it could be to do with net id on cable

They dont get picked up, i think it could be to do with net id on cable

im not surprised i cant find them after several scans, from what i heard virmin dont carry them...humbug!

Depending on image you have you could try AutoBouquetMaker. It doesn't work on Blackhole image though.

I believe you can do a scan but it can take a long time so it's quicker if you have NetID for your area.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont find Setanta on UK Virgin as its a republic of ireland channel exclusive, The only reason we get it on Satellite is because satellite has no boundary for reception where as cable does.

Take a look at premier sport on saturday on cable at 3pm as it states the following poster: program cannot be shown etc..

would that not need an enigma 1 image?
I got the box running fine and found the Autobouquets clite and works good with the vix4 image only problem I found is sometimes the cam wont start there is also a proper vix image for it now but I gave up trying to get cams to go mgamd 135a wont install 138 installs but don't seem to work so will stick with the vix4 image for now
alex

Back