is there any way round this ?

aftermath

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Tried just about every image on me DB , the problem i have is that i cant get all the channels on one, i seem to miss about 20 channels after scanning.
i replaced the services and the bouquets with the ones i converted from a dbox.
the channels i am missing, the EPG is working, but no picture.
also itv2 the picture is working but not the EPG.
i tried an attuenner 3db but still the same.
anyone help me out ?

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
Instread of an attenuator try a signal booster. Missing channels are usually the result of a low signal.

If you are getting the channel and there's epg, the channel is there. If you are getting a blank screen, it's down to the emu not decoding it. Try leaving it on a bbc channel for 5 minutes them turn to the premium channel and wait for it to clear.

Ebro

Member ++
Reaction score
Aftermath, so you are missing 20 channels. How many do you actually watch. Do you have to have every single channel. I have fallen into this trap as well. I spent ages trying to eak out the last few channels tha I was missing. I went away for a few days, thought about it and realized, it was greed that was making me do it. Just because I saw the channel was possible, I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!! I didn't even want to watch the channel.. LOL.

I currently get about 190 channels, I actually watch about 8 on a regular basis. The best thing of all, is that my image is stable. It hasn't locked for weeks.

TEST