Is there a ex cw image which is'nt blockered.

morashid679

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a 4001 and have obtained the bk from the paired card 65 d7 b2.....

I want to know if there is a image which I can write on it, which doesnt have a bdo password as I have d/loaded a image from here for pure and everytime I try to write it keeps asking 4 bdo key's in nagra.

This is what I get for a pure image, I'm in pure also. 00017

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 24 71 37 CA
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Writing ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Last edited:
If you downloaded the tit/tit2 files you might find what your looking for ;)
or this:

Clive.

Last edited:
You cant write a new image until you've got past any protection on the presently written image so you will need to be able to read the card first before going any further.

If you've written a blockered image then you need to disable the blocker (there should be a readme with your blocker file telling you how to do that for the particular blocker you have used).

I realise that but have you then written another image onto the card after you initially read it ?

If you haven't then why did the card read ok the first time but not subsequently ?

its the image thats presently on the card that controls the backdoor keys, not the image that you are trying to write.

Last edited:
not wanting to go off topic or anything but a 4001 wont work in ex cw areas mate

This is what I get for a pure image.....

I'm in pure also. 00017

Are you actually trying to do a box for yourself in pure area or someone else in CW area ?

If its for yourself then you want a pure image, not CW. If its for someone else then, as pointed out above, a 4001 box will be unsuitable.

I'm trying to do my brother a box in 41094 northolt.

With the image, I misunderstood about the blockers and bdo keys on cards.

I know now to write down the bdo's after reading it with xncs, Coz if write a image on the card nagra always seems to ask for it.

I know now to write down the bdo's after reading it with xncs, Coz if write a image on the card nagra always seems to ask for it.

NagraEdit really shouldn't need to ask as it reads the backdoor keys for itself. If its asking then it means its being blocked from getting them which means that either the image on the card is locked, blockered or just plain broken.

XNCS can itself break images, especially if you are allowing it to write ghost providers etc. For a normal card you shouldn't need more than the B0D script to initially break in and then NagraEdit to read it.

Back