Is there a autobouquetsmaker for 1.6 oe image ?

rowl3y

DW Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a autobouquets maker, to working with a old gp3 1.6 oe image .. I need this image to work with the triple tuner.

thanks

I have installed the latest version and getting this error when I load the plugin's page,

SOME PLUGINS ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
systemPlugins/Autobouqetsmaker (bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SyatemPlugins/Autobouquets/plugin.pyo)

Hope someone can help me with this

not sure been ages since i used oe 1.6
may do a pli build see what works these days but guessing maybe troublesome

Pretty sure you are not going to get it to work with the triple tuner. The python versions are different and if the reader is built on a different GCC file, it usually rejects out with an incompatibility issue. You could try downloading all the python files form github and give it a try.

Have you tried Lraizer's cable Auto Bouquets?

Pretty sure you are not going to get it to work with the triple tuner. The python versions are different and if the reader is built on a different GCC file, it usually rejects out with an incompatibility issue. You could try downloading all the python files form github and give it a try.

Have you tried Lraizer's cable Auto Bouquets?

Hi yes I have tried everything now, the closest i got was with the Lraizer's cable Auto Bouquets but when i put a channel on the box crashes :(

the e2 one works make the channels but when u got on to them it says tuner error but if I scan the sky channels show and work..

Back