is nzb matrix the best and cheapest site to download nzb files , or is there better

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi

i want to download the latest films mainly dvdrs , i saw nzb matrix is £7 for 10 years for a vip account which sounds great , or is there a better site to get nzb files without having to wait which is cheaper but must have the latest dvdrs .

thanx

Re: is nzb matrix the best and cheapest site to download nzb files , or is there be

if you only want new stuff, then you don't need to pay as you can download dvdrs upto 20dys old. if you want older then you need to pay.

if you are using an automated setup like couchpotato, sickbeard, headphones and sabnzbd, then you have to pay. its well worth it. it you aint using an automated setup, then you should look into it. its a bit of learning curve, getting it all working properly, but once it is, its fantastic. espaecially on something like an hp microserver.

if you just want to download and search manually, then there are sites for free like binsearch

Re: is nzb matrix the best and cheapest site to download nzb files , or is there be

It's one of the easiest to use, and £7 is a bargain I think.

It's one of the easiest to use, and £7 is a bargain I think.
+1 from me.
HH.

bin-search is free but you don't always know what you're getting.

NZBMatrix is nicely organised, lots of people comment on the posts too so you can check there ok before you download, great great site, + 1 from me too

And another +1.

one of the best i use it all the time well worth the £7 but you could just try it first.

been a member of nzbmatrix for years but not VIP. Was gonna join but with Dana White's crusade gathering momentum, I doubt it will still be here in a years time. anybody agree?

Enjoy the year that is left then, I won't let Dana White stop me, I bet he has a few skeletons in his pc.....

i use binsearch an ht*p://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/
the way things are going i would never pay to use or join a service

looks like most of the big server, usenet, astraweb, newshosting etc....are removing files from their servers, so it looks like using newsgroups is coming to an end as well..i see nzbsrus has gone as well....:grayno:

looks like most of the big server, usenet, astraweb, newshosting etc....are removing files from their servers, so it looks like using newsgroups is coming to an end as well..i see nzbsrus has gone as well....:grayno:

Used nzbsrus yesterday, are you sure there gone?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

ive got it saved on my toolbar, but when i click on it doesnt go to the site, also directly to the site via google....still doesnt go to the site....perhaps its down for maintanace?...i hope..lol

ive got it saved on my toolbar, but when i click on it doesnt go to the site, also directly to the site via google....still doesnt go to the site....perhaps its down for maintanace?...i hope..lol

Just tried it on my phone and your right it won't load :(

Hopefully just maintenance

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

I started with torrents then moved nzb's but with take downs I have started using the PB with the latest version of Utorrent because tpb have moved onto the cloud so dont suffer from take downs because the cloud is totally anonymous and nobody knows which server has what content on it

be a sad day for the newsgroups, see virmins still sucks at the minute.......

yer the pirate bay still is good

but didnt have this file - The Expendables 2 2012 READNFO NTSC MULTi DVDR-FUTiL

which i have been after .. infact cant find it anywhere . lol

failed to connect to nzbrus for 2 days now, matrix is better for most but don't do any microsoft stuff.

yer the pirate bay still is good

but didnt have this file - The Expendables 2 2012 READNFO NTSC MULTi DVDR-FUTiL

which i have been after .. infact cant find it anywhere . lol

Was this not posted ? I'll have a check for you.

ah man, coming to an end for newsgroups....sad day!

failed to connect to nzbrus for 2 days now, matrix is better for most but don't do any microsoft stuff.
i can see this going as well...sad !

, see virmins still sucks at the minute.......
true, had 30 meg installed yesetrday...tried to download need sfor speed xbox360, half downloaded, then nothing on the server....might be going back to torrents..

Back