Is Lewis Hamilton just turning into a Knob

colour had a lot to do with it, he had a hard time proving himself because of his colour and proved his doubters wrong with his driving, he's not as out going in public as other drivers but he proves his worth on the track.

see now, this i disagree with. (well mostly)

I think the fact that he is black, has driven HIM.
its the "chip on the shoulder" that drives him on.

he had it hard because he did not have the money (or his dad didn't) that say Coulthard had as a kid, not because he was black.
I wouldn't mind betting its because he was black, that his talent was noticed so early.

however i do agree he thinks he needs to prove himself.
but then, that's the same thing that drives all the F1 racers.

I honestly think that being black is more important to him, than anyone else in F1.
But it is very, very important to him.

ok, i'll retract on some of my post, him and his family are black and had a hard time stumping up cash and a hard time convincing people to give them a chance, it shouldn't have been that way but sadly it was, he done his bit on the track and got spotted, when Ron stepped in it took the pressure of his dad and now he's being rewarded.

i do agree he's not the warmest bloke you'll meet but he has been somewhat on the backfoot all along, firstly having no money and trying to convince people for a break, then getting pampered threw the formulas, he made enemy's in both stages of his career , if i was him i'd be doing all the same stuff, altho i think i would have a more outgoing public persona.... i think his main problem is being big headed because he's so young and making more money than most drivers around him , who wouldn't smug with the fame and fortune at his age

Back