Is keymaster working???

hmann

Inactive User
Reaction score
I`ve recently installed keymaster & have been unable to get it to display any keys. All I seem to get is an error message regarding their site being down, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

I am trying to find keymaster key and try it out. But I am having a problem to find a link.

Please could some help with link to
keymaster key.

many thank

installed ? .. .

All you do is double click the K**Ma*ter.exe file, and the thing opens with the answer your lookin for and it does work ...

btw i always scanned T**P*ST in the past and decided to do the factory default ..and this time i decided to do the C & * option

- after 5 mins, results were there . then manually entered the correct Ke*s that the prog opened with

.. and wammo all back and im off to the pub,, its been a long day dude :drink:

Keymaster not showing the last character in key 1 pure. Tried 0 didn;t work. Any idea what it should be.

Thank`s alot!!!!!!!!!! Turning off my firewall has solved my problem, cheers.

Pm Me .. if needed still , i made a text of what you need .. complete

Thanks guys. Turning off my firewall has done the job. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ve recently installed keymaster & have been unable to get it to display any keys. All I seem to get is an error message regarding their site being down, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me your provider and I'll PM your key.

If you told us your provider in your initial post, your inbox would be full.

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant get ne keys up on key master it is saying the site is down. can ne1 help i live in bury and my provider is c&w ne1 got the new kys?

Turn off your firewall. That did the job for me!

Back