Is it fixed so you have to pay for downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Boo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Trying to get a download to help out some apprentices at work but i cant seem to make 5 posts without them getting deleted. i dont understand, is it set up to make people pay for downloads? im sure this will get deleted too. can anyone help as i really need this download to help apprentices with an exam.

Trying to get a download to help out some apprentices at work but i cant seem to make 5 posts without them getting deleted. i dont understand, is it set up to make people pay for downloads? im sure this will get deleted too. can anyone help as i really need this download to help apprentices with an exam.

No it's not like that. But you're expected to make 5 posts of quality and not spam. It used to be more posts iirc.

Is it hell.

It about contributing to the forum, hopefully people that start to post will continue to do so. It's in place to stop people joining downloading never to be seen again.

Well will see if the forum policy is right once you get the downloads.

Thanks For all admin you have point of view , but maybe someone look for something and find it here
what's the problem to download .
if any one have good subject want to share ok ..

Thanks For all admin you have point of view , but maybe someone look for something and find it here
what's the problem to download .
if any one have good subject want to share ok ..
If we can put time and effort into uploading im sure people can make a few descent posts to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back