Is it all gonna end as i keep hearing

Im sure there are a few people about running vm flavour N3 on early pace boxes and samsung 2100's - i am equally sure that some have jtagged or read the atmels and managed to find the SK and are able to cs but as I said before technically it is "possible" but pretty much beyond the hobbyist without 1. having the correct type of "old" equipment that hasn't got stuck in tune and been replaced 2. someone publicly sharing the location of the required SK in the dumps. Clearly someone is able to get the info from the newer boxes too or there would be no HD sharing available!! Personally I can see why the info isnt public!!

they wont make it public till they recoup there investment/they are hobbyest's* and shoot them selfs in the foot and dont want to loose a good thing

The people with most interest is the sat box manufactures, they need to sell boxes, so they need to invest in new ways of decryption. To sell more boxes!

Im sure there are a few people about running vm flavour N3 on early pace boxes and samsung 2100's - i am equally sure that some have jtagged or read the atmels and managed to find the SK and are able to cs but as I said before technically it is "possible" but pretty much beyond the hobbyist without 1. having the correct type of "old" equipment that hasn't got stuck in tune and been replaced 2. someone publicly sharing the location of the required SK in the dumps. Clearly someone is able to get the info from the newer boxes too or there would be no HD sharing available!! Personally I can see why the info isnt public!!

As you have said there is plenty of old boxes out there like pace and samsung 2100 which you can jtag to get the required info.as for someone sharing the location there already is more than enough info posted about the forums to get what in required.all it takes is a bit of reading a bit off trail and error. but also even for the newer boxes there is enough to get the so called keys from them as well again all it takes is for you to be able to remove replace the bga chip dump the chip decrypt the chip get the keys and you have hd channels as well. you can either pay some one to do it for you or buy the stuff your self . im sure there is still a few hobbyist out there that have the tools to dump the chip as just look at the many people that can replace the chips on the likes of Xboxs so they should have the required tools.

they wont make it public till they recoup there investment/they are hobbyest's* and shoot them selfs in the foot and dont want to loose a good thing

i can't work this post out.????

they won't make it public till they recoup there investment????/ who are they
they are hobbyist and shoot them self's in the foot and don't want to lose a good thing.????

there are only two main dealers in n3 boxes sv and kv there are a few people some even on this forum who happen to have been paying for vm when/before it changed to n3 that still had there older boxes that where able to get the required keys as there are a few posts on this forum that shows that but i can't see how they would shoot them self's in the foot or lose a good thing for it to go public as it is already public all it takes is a bit or reading looking about trail and error and wow everyone could be doing it.

i can't work this post out.????

they won't make it public till they recoup there investment????/ who are they
they are hobbyist and shoot them self's in the foot and don't want to lose a good thing.????

there are only two main dealers in n3 boxes sv and kv there are a few people some even on this forum who happen to have been paying for vm when/before it changed to n3 that still had there older boxes that where able to get the required keys as there are a few posts on this forum that shows that but i can't see how they would shoot them self's in the foot or lose a good thing for it to go public as it is already public all it takes is a bit or reading looking about trail and error and wow everyone could be doing it.

Its all a question of a few things being available.

As has been mentioned previously you would need a paid n3 sub using a jtaggable box and either be told the location of the required info or experiment to work it out. The other option if you have a newer box is to remove the bga and read and decrypt and get the info that way. This is no mean feat and is beyond the skill level of most hobbyists. Obviously there are people around who can do it but even then you would need to read and decrypt the info.

Clearly CS on the VM network isnt a major issue at the moment - im sure they wont be happy with sv/kv if that way is still running (i dont have a clue) but if stacks of "hobbyists" suddenly start sharing their cards and it affects revenues then VM will work on counter measures and clearly that will affect those who have invested time effort and probably cash on equipment to allow them to cs already so they arent likely to be sharing that info anytime soon!!!

i thought this thread was about sat cs ending as stated openbox is sat?

i thought this thread was about sat cs ending as stated openbox is sat?

It was but we have a tendency to stray every now and again :beer:

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

like saying if i and a few mates was getting free lecky and we told some 1 how to do it.. words spreads and then every 1 knows and that brings. the lecky company stopping it. ppl get greedy just like cable ... sly are not going to like this and there the big boys . so ppl say

free lecky that's easy.......its free gas im looking for, cost a fecking fortune;-)

no probs m8....youll need a big extension lead tho im in Edinburgh;-)

lol the missus nearly let the guy in last week...had to shove him oot the door....its only ever off for 3 month in the winter (when im on holiday;-)

Guyz...
This is shocking news but you all forgotten one thing that can never been stopped by any channel provider " IPTV "
to all hackers...

Rather then focusing on sharing keys why not share the whole Video lol. By the time they stop their card being read by 3rd party boxes we will have 1gbps in every house in Euro/USA/Asia,etc and thats good enough for sending MPEG-2 Transport Streams (TS). ( 50-70 mbps ) online without transcoding to h264 ( 2-5 mbps )
Now all we need is a good image with plugin and a super 1gbps internet , Then mix sat channels ( FTA ) with IPTV channels (None FTA ) so it will make a full satellite list and change without notice its a stream.
Just a though and its Plan B, Lol.

Back