irish derby 2010

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
got a tip a few weeks ago for whatsupjack in the 2010 irish derby,my m8 has £500 at 50/1 however its now 66/1...i know nothing about dogs tho,does anyone else??

cheers.

2010 will see the 68th year of Ireland premier greyhound racing classic. Now the richest greyhound race in the world this event attracts the top racing greyhounds from not only Ireland but worldwide. The event commences the first week of August and culminates in the final on the 11th September 2010 with the 6 best greyhounds competing for a place in the racing history books as the winner of the Irish Greyhound Derby. If you want to witness all that is best in greyhound racing then August and beginning of September are the dates to remember at Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium.

It is a dog and it was 66/1 today,this event has now started and the said greyhound has not yet ran in any heats.i had a small bet on it myself thanks op.

thanks for that m8....sounds like u know your dogs! i think ill have a wee flutter on it as well.

cheers m8.

Hi Guys
it has to be a greyhound as the Irish derby for horses was ran at the curragh race course on July the 25th I think, who is it 66/1 with paddy power, ladbrokes, boyle sport etc?
regards DLB

Ladbrokes Irish Derby

(Bet until : 13 Aug 10 19:00)

4c9c2bdec3.png

or

Paddypower Irish Derby

e882b97ad7.png

Update.... Whatsupjack still in the derby,down to last 24 dogs and still 66/1 with Paddypower.You never know ;)

Hi Guys
how many places are they paying out on is it the same as horses 1st,2nd,3rd, and sometimes 4th, or is it like the epl 1st, and 2nd
regards DLB

I think if he is still in it with 24 dogs left, that mean the 1/4 final or 4 more races to be run, if 1st, 2nd, and 3rd get through that leaves 12 dogs for a semi final, and then 6 dogs for the final, I might be wrong but that means he only runs in 3 races including the final, thats well worth a bet at those odds,
thanks for the tip
regards DLB

lol....i put a bet on this a while ago and forgot all about it...looks like it could be in with a wee chance tho!....fingers crossed,dinna all come moaning to me tho if it gets beat!

cheers.

only getting 50/1 at corals...greedy b******s!

cheers.

not sure m8 but pp do usually give out better prices just never got round to setting up an account with them...its bad enough having accounts with the other 2.

cheers.

Guys this dog runs in the 9.15 at shelbourne park tonight in its heat 20/1 to win the race, again with paddy power.Fingers crossed the odds are against it.

To get to the last 24 was not bad lol,Westmead Bolt is my fancy now it was 33/1 for the derby then won its race tonight at 7/1 need to wait see what price that will be now.

To get to the last 24 was not bad lol,Westmead Bolt is my fancy now it was 33/1 for the derby then won its race tonight at 7/1 need to wait see what price that will be now.

Never mind that one ,its not even in it either dont know what happened there lol.

9.15 Shelbourne Park -Irish Derby 1st Semi-Final

Tullymurry Act 5/2
Colorful Champ 6/1
Tyrur Big Mike 6/4
Mesedo Blue 13/2
Thurlesbeg Joker 7/2
Dromore Hero 33/1
UNNAMED FAVOURITE SP

Each-way bets on 2 places at 1/4 odds
4th of September 2010 9:15 15

9.30 Shelbourne Park -Irish Derby 2nd Semi-Final Show
Hide