IPTV

Noga

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi is the cloud I box 2 plus any good for iptv and is there a guide to help set it up.
Thanks.

Its very limited in term of CPU power some have run IPTV via the way of a bouquets channel list, some provider will give you a script to run which installs the list.

If you want to try convert some of the free m3U list to test the use e-channelizer

See this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its very limited in term of CPU power some have run IPTV via the way of a bouquets channel list, some provider will give you a script to run which installs the list.

If you want to try convert some of the free m3U list to test the use e-channelizer

See this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the reply Ferret, I am new to this and not very confident but will have a look at channelizer or might get a zgemmer h2s as I've been told they are good boxes and easy to set up.

I have iptv running on a few cloud i boxes,SD is the better as HD may struggle
Thanks for that lescantle, thinking of getting a zgemmar h2s it will be easier for me to set up in hope.

Thanks for that lescantle, thinking of getting a zgemmar h2s it will be easier for me to set up in hope.
I would really try it on your ibox first,Drop me a message and will explain how to set it up

Will iptv run on the vu duo or is the box too dated?

Regards

Will iptv run on the vu duo or is the box too dated?

Regards

Best to test it with the various free m3u files there are around and use the above e-channelizer guide to convert the m3u to bouquets.

I reckon the duo will be fine with sd but struggle with hd but until you test you wont know.

Back