IPTV stalker is no longer free

just installed and tried rtv, works great including sports channels.

One interesting thing to report. My iptv stalker has updated to version 9.0.19 and in description it says it's optimised to work with Ivu guide and via NFPS, but now, iptv stalker won't open any channel and reports authorisation error. 1.20 worked flawlessly. How can I downgrade it on my android box to the older version?

edit. This new version also doesn't seem to have the option to send MAC address, very odd.

One interesting thing to report. My iptv stalker has updated to version 9.0.19 and in description it says it's optimised to work with Ivu guide and via NFPS, but now, iptv stalker won't open any channel and reports authorisation error. 1.20 worked flawlessly. How can I downgrade it on my android box to the older version?

edit. This new version also doesn't seem to have the option to send MAC address, very odd.

There's a download link a few pages back.

Can I turn off auto update in Kodi for specific add-ons?

That's what I did, I set updates to notify. Now I have kodi on mbix, works like a dream.

I just uni-stall the add-on and it reverts back to the previous version.

I just uni-stall the add-on and it reverts back to the previous version.

You need to disable autoupdates under System -> Addons, then on pref pane select Updates -> Notify.

You need to disable autoupdates under System -> Addons, then on pref pane select Updates -> Notify.

Yeh I have done that but I was explaining how I reverted back to the old version.
Cheers

RTV Updater is Windows only as said before

IMG 0573

Published on Sep 12, 2015

Stalker fix 2015

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

both iptv stalker and fav's file in 1 download

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• iptv.rar
    97 KB · Views: 27
wont last 2 days
to be honest its not needed as all is available within
personally dont miss it better to use what always works

Does that load a mac in once downloaded as don't want to add it all into favourites?

If so can somebody see what it is and pm me the mac (if its done that way)

What does the RTV updater do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTV updater

streams the stalker content without using stalker kodi etc also streams from other sources

works flawless as well

Back