IPTV sports etc

So there's two type of boxes ? I'm getting a little confused now.

there is the Official one and then these types ranging from around £200-£400 which is basically streamed from another country from there own servers and not the Official ones, i mean some of these IPTV boxes are less than £25 if you bought it 'Blank' so to speak.

The cheapest and best option so far is to find the thread on here that lets you setup a VPN and get the official subscription from the site itself, Which incase anyones wondering is $22.50 for a season pass for all the PL games

It's a shame you can't purchase the receiver then pay monthly, it's quite expensive to pay upfront :(

there is the Official one and then these types ranging from around £200-£400 which is basically streamed from another country from there own servers and not the Official ones, i mean some of these IPTV boxes are less than £25 if you bought it 'Blank' so to speak.

The cheapest and best option so far is to find the thread on here that lets you setup a VPN and get the official subscription from the site itself, Which incase anyones wondering is $22.50 for a season pass for all the PL games

Right , get ya. I use the smartDNS and sub to the official ADMCsport then hook up the HDMI to the tv and it works a treat.
There's a boozer nr me running an official box and I was highly impressed with the picture. on the 50" hd tv the picture was bang on.

once you've bought an official box what does the subs renewal cost ?

It's a shame you can't purchase the receiver then pay monthly, it's quite expensive to pay upfront :(

Totally agree mate and at the end of the day the people behind these things are exactly the same as payservers and you have every chance as with the latter of being cut off and losing it, unless you go the official route

Right , get ya. I use the smartDNS and sub to the official ADMCsport then hook up the HDMI to the tv and it works a treat.
There's a boozer nr me running an official box and I was highly impressed with the picture. on the 50" hd tv the picture was bang on.

once you've bought an official box what does the subs renewal cost ?

No too sure Silverdale when the official ones came out they wanted near £2000 for them i have since seen the official IPTV for £800 with a season pass still pricey but i am also unsure of the quality as via satellite ADsport 3-8 is in HD the IPTV's that saw where in SD, if your getting your sub from the official site then the quality may be a significant improvement over these other boxes.

Hi can I get a pm please emptied my inbox now
thanks mike

Why is everyone so keen on spending hundreds on these boxes.

You can do it yourself for about £30 a year, plus also jsc for another £40 odd.

Add the smartdns for the year and thats around a oner for the year and it is guaranteed as it is coming from the suppliers themselves.

guide is here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/294931/

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone so keen on spending hundreds on these boxes.

You can do it yourself for about £30 a year, plus also jsc for another £40 odd.

Add the smartdns for the year and thats around a oner for the year and it is guaranteed as it is coming from the suppliers themselves.

guide is here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/294931/
Exactly m8 ,well said.
I also question the motives of some of the people on this thread,they obviously have vested interests and are not objective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly m8 ,well said.
I also question the motives of some of the people on this thread,they obviously have vested interests and are not objective.
my centiments exactly plus it doesnt show AD sports 1-2-3 as there are 10 channels. Far better off D.I.Y it yourself via your PC/laptop etc and CS for the rest.

Personally I don't see the harm in it and if cs was to stop I bet plenty of the doubters would go running to get it ;)

And no I don't have a vested interest in it :)

Sent from my Ployer Momo 12

Yes nothing against this at all, I'd like to give it a go infact but I just don't have the money to pay upfront

my only doubt is , there are 10 channels on ADMC showing prem games. The last two games I tuned into using the PC and a sign up with ADMC my team played on channel 1 then channel 2. I f I had one of the boxes I wolud have missed it.
Now I'm not her knocking the box but when you break the cost down at nr £30-£40 a month I find a tab too tasty for me. I did email asking a price list for renewal and were are 1-2-3 but I never got a reply.
If your happy to pay that kind of money then go ahead, fill your boot's , I'm not.

The ones advertised only show AD 3-8 anyway so your still stumped for 1&2, still cheaper to get VPN and official sub

They only show EPL from 3-8, when all 10 matches are on at the same time, then other channels become sports 9 and 10, 1 and 2 dont show EPL.

hi, i was just browsing on a site selling these boxes and was a link saying test qulaity, its a video of a match running, quality seems ok to be fair, its still got that streaming quality to it though , but thats what its doing to be fair, would think aswell this video is when it was running at its best, but seems ok, just expensive,

ad sports 1 and 2 are fta channels on 13e as well no epl.
ad sports 3-8 are on stb and also 2 nat geo channels which become ad sports 9/10 when there are max epl games playing at 3pm.
All ad sports channels showing epl are there.
Plus there are jsc sports 1-10 and osn sports 1-4.

ad sports 1 and 2 are fta channels on 13e as well no epl.
ad sports 3-8 are on stb and also 2 nat geo channels which become ad sports 9/10 when there are max epl games playing at 3pm.
All ad sports channels showing epl are there.
Plus there are jsc sports 1-10 and osn sports 1-4.

ah right , thanks for clearing it up :)

Back