IPTV sports etc

I have seen one not that kind or it could have been and well when your use to HD the quality was shocking, Although if your coming from watching streams on a PC then the quality of these will be near HD LOL

I see this the other week manic was 12 months sub at 499 price must have gone down. Still though a lot cheaper then a years sub on a card a few years back.

6 Months works out at just over £43 a month. What is the guarantee though? Seams they accept paypal as payment, if for example it goes off before the 6 months could you open a distribute with paypal and get some of the remaining Months worth off money back? Anyone got one yet?

Hopefully. I'm still considering, if your getting one though mate, I'll wait and see if you have anything to say about it. HD :)

Dude that's a hell of a lot of money. Out of interest, how many people on here would watch that many games? Personally I like to watch my team and a few interesting head to heads or important run in games. I think I'd have to be Andy Gray being shunned from a Sky sub to pay that much :)

AD sports sub on its own is approx £300 so not over expensive and also gives OSN sport.
Now seeing the quality is the key.
If quality is poor then not worth it.
I have paid £300 for a footy card before so not expensive if it's the real deal.
Plus no dish needed so can go with you wherever.

from dk
review
picture is not the best but ok
watchable about the same quality as vhs or rf
cost £320 with 12 month to admc
has admc sports 3 to 8 not 1 to 3
has jsc 3 to 10
dubai racing and some freeview BBC1, BBC2, BBC3, CBBC, ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, CHANNEL 4, CHANNEL 5, E4, MORE 4, FIVE USA
RTE1, RTE2, TV3, TG4, DAVE, MBC, MBC ACTION, FILM 4, MOVIES 4 MEN, SKY NEWS***65279;, DUBAI ONE***65279;***65279;***65279;
has a good buffer memory if you unplug than lan cable will keep running for about 2 mins no freezing yet, but sometimes have to reboot
seems to work ok on adsl 2meg
hdmi and composite out
it seems ok to me but how reliable long term only time will tell so would not give my recommendation yet what you have to take into account is you have no control of the servers i belive they are in Portugal buts thats all i know

from dk

AD Sports 3-8 , JSC Sports 1-10 & OSN Sports 1-4 & Dubai Racing , Sky News HD , Nat Geo Wild HD.

But it works as above.

Going to try on a projector soon, so will see how it looks on that.

I tried attaching a vonets wifi adapter but the box didn't like it & shut down for a few hours.

So it's back on hard wire now.

They are wifi options for the box above though.

£399 from another supplier to the one above.

it has the OSN sports 1-4 so you get Rugby, Cricket, NFL, Tennis, Golf, so there is much more than just football

Last edited:
If you deliver sports to pubs/hotels then you know you cannot use IPTV for ad sports in a pub etc.
Well not in UK anyway.
As for the certainty of the servers who knows.
Joe516 seems to using his ok.

Last edited:
If you deliver sports to pubs/hotels then you know you cannot use IPTV for ad sports in a pub etc.
Well not in UK anyway.
As for the certainty of the servers who knows.
Joe516 seems to using his ok.

I can clarify something for you. We don't have the same regularity situation in Ireland which does give us much more freedom. Sky in fact in Ireland is not even a licensed broadcaster . We can however supply Uk pubs and hotels as long as we remove Prem League logos and only transmit at exact match times ie no pre match analysis, half time dribble and post match rubbish.
This only applies to Premier League copyright and Bskyb , and as you know we don't need sky tv for sports. We use technology for logo removal and synchronized radio commentary. Most pubs and hotels couldn't be bothered about commentary as we offer two 3 pm kick offs at least.
Hands on management of the service is essential and from next month we will be delivering football and racing via stream logo free and we dictate times on and times off ( necessary to minimize bandwidth use). We are planning on offering betting via text with competitions like you see on ladbrokes ads on sky during interval periods in events. We have a major Irish bookmakers on board for that. So we say happy days and roll on iptv.

funny thing I kind of expected that reply from you.
I was simply informing you of the reality of whats coming on board , doesn't mean to say we know all the answers but I just trying to let you know what serious operators take into consideration when providing these services in relatively hostile markets. its also a very volatile market with hundreds of pubs closing every year and with mr murdochs cronies screwing publicans for tv sports they look at every possible way of saving money and surviving so long may it last

Back