IPTV FULL SLY EPG VIX4 Enigma 2

LHarte

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I currently updated my Amiko Alien2 to the latest Vix4 oo8-blue+ update. Im struggling to find out how to set up a full sly epg like I have seen on the zgemma boxes to run IPTV? If anyone can help it would be great. Thanks

u have to have the correct service ID for each channel to get the 7 day epg.

u can use echannelizer to get sort out the channels with the correct service id to get 7 day epg. plenty of videos on you tube showing how to do it

they are in the bouquets files but dont worry about the service ID just use echannelizer, it does it all for you.

loads of you tube guides to guide you

Most of the videos say use putty at the start to get the epg, but you need some engima code sent to me before i can access it on putty? Then after it says use the echannelizer to organise the folders and channels??

Most of the videos say use putty at the start to get the epg, but you need some engima code sent to me before i can access it on putty? Then after it says use the echannelizer to organise the folders and channels??

That's one way to get the channels on the device. But your provider can also send you bouquets in text files or as a .m3u.

How are your IPTV channels installed on your box? Are they in the bouquets like satellite channels or are you accessing them via a plugin like stream plugin?

They are bouquets like satellite channels.

To get the channels into the bouquets like you have them you must of used a script and ran it via telnet/putty or something similar.

The guides should be compatible with your setup.

My provider gives a full script which does it all for you

Hi there,

Can you use my own URL, username, password within the script? Or does the provider generate it for you.

I had a 12 hour test line which put them into there sections like, Sports, Movies, Music and was stop on, was trying to think could I was my details in the code below?

wget -O script.sh https://iptvwhitelabel.co/enigma2/main_scripts/All.txt?dl=1 && sed -i 's/pppp/whitelabel.ddns.net'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/aaaa/8Ecn7myreDx7w'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/bbbb/hjMigQr6rR'/g script.sh && chmod +x script.sh && ./script.sh

Needs to be done by the provider,You can ask them to enter your own details on the panel they use

Cheers mate, what do they call this type of script? Normally I just ask fo M3U file and play via XC plugin

Very good box is that,Just ask for a script,If they do not supply it just pm me and i may be able to help another way

Back