Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

iPod ipod nano 4gb (what one to buy)

GIO

Inactive User
was going to get my 2 kids an ipod, i would like to get the touch ones but the monies not there so im getting 2 ipod nanos 4gb which i think is plenty,who needs more than 1000 songs at a time,
Anyway seen 2 versions 3gen and 4 gen, whats the difference,is there much, am i better getting the older.
i dont no nothing about these apart from them being dear, would rfather have an mp4 or something which is cheaper but u no what kids are like,.

cheers
gio

was going to get my 2 kids an ipod, i would like to get the touch ones but the monies not there so im getting 2 ipod nanos 4gb which i think is plenty,who needs more than 1000 songs at a time,
Anyway seen 2 versions 3gen and 4 gen, whats the difference,is there much, am i better getting the older.
i dont no nothing about these apart from them being dear, would rfather have an mp4 or something which is cheaper but u no what kids are like,.

cheers
gio

Well it depends on the price difference as the 3rd gen nano is good but i preferer the 4th gen i would say go for the 4th gen it is better with a couple of extra features

However if you find there is a wide price gap then i am sure your kids will be chuffed with a 3rd gen as it is very good also

my wife got a 3rd gen its good like im thinking of getting myself one or the new 4th gen but i also like the look of the zunes

Back