Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Other Ipk packages won't install

itfc78

Inactive User
Hi, I am trying to install Ts media with a BH image but I keep getting an error message as follows. Collected errors: * Package dvbapp2-plugin-exxtensions-tsmedia wants to install file/usr/script/Uptime.sh But that file is already provided by package * vuplus-blackhole * Cannot find package dvbapp2-plugin-extensions=temedia.
Help please! thanks itfc 78

Hi, I am trying to install Ts media with a BH image but I keep getting an error message as follows. Collected errors: * Package dvbapp2-plugin-exxtensions-tsmedia wants to install file/usr/script/Uptime.sh But that file is already provided by package * vuplus-blackhole * Cannot find package dvbapp2-plugin-extensions=temedia.
Help please! thanks itfc 78

Its saying it is already included in the image.
so tsmedia is built into blackhole image.

That is saying that the dependency is already there, not the whole plugin. Way around it is to add -force -overwrite to telnet command.

The other missing dependencies will still have to be founf

Hi, thanks for the replies. i had Ts panel installed previously but i didn't think it was in the BH image. I have VTi v. 6.0.2 running and have installed Ts media from that. Thanks again fellas

if you have Ts panel installed on BH then Ts media wont install you need to delete ts panel then load Ts media ,easiest way is just put in temp with DCC folder and install from ipk package install .I know you got sorted but just incase someone has same problem

Back