iPhone Apps iphone tv apps??

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know any good/free apps for iphone that let you watch tv...itv bbc etc??

cheers.

tried to watch tvcatchup but when i try viewing a channel it says i need adobe flash player installed when i try to install it says.....apple restrict use of tecnologies required by products like adobe,adobe cannot provide flash player for the iphone.

anyone else had this problem?..or know a fix?

cheers.

tried to watch tvcatchup but when i try viewing a channel it says i need adobe flash player installed when i try to install it says.....apple restrict use of tecnologies required by products like adobe,adobe cannot provide flash player for the iphone.

anyone else had this problem?..or know a fix?

cheers.

you dont need flash to watch this mate , just register and login should be fine , if you are jailbroken you could try installing skyfire from install0us for free this allows you to watch flash on your idevice

thanx biffo..... i did register/login but when i clicked on a tv channel thats when it says adobe could not install,ill try again if not ill try skyfire.

cheers.

strange that mate shouldnt need flash to watch are you when you search installing the iphone version ?

Filmon is really good very fast easy to navigate and plays strait away I use it all the time

lol.....thanx m8,

No i forgot to put iphone in first.......(muppet) got it now.

cheers

Filmon is really good very fast easy to navigate and plays strait away I use it all the time

Thanks mate, just tried it. Went to the site - choose a channel but its not playing just got the egg timer

So I was wondering - maybe Ill try a little later on

cheers

Skinz

Back