iphone copies?

I know some1 who has the IPhone Mini, bought from China for £35 with delivery. Is a nice looking phone but not really muhc you can do with them tbh. The volume is very low when recieving calls and text messages, but if you cannot afford the Iphone thi may be an alternative or for kids if they want it and they wouldn't know much different tbh.

Ta
Just been looking further,seems theres shitloads of these all different specs etc,also w995's.
they are crap m8
the apps on the front u cannot change
they move very slowly if u try to scroll
they work as a phone that is all i would say

Yer they are piss.

I grabbed one for my Daughter on eBay this February.

It sort off worked for a week or two, when I say it worked, all I mean is that it would make and receive calls and play MP3's and movies, then wouldn't switch on.

The sellers in China totally ignored me and eBay wanted me to get a professional fault report from a 'Qualified Dealer' before they would consider a chargeback.

Qualified Dealer for a iPhone clone......Hmm.

only clone part of the phone is the look of the phone and the menu..

the rest of it piss poor attemt at making a phone..

im sure theres an youtube vid floating about somewher

I'm sure I read somewhere that some UK providers had started blocking them from the network?

Not sure where I read that, or even whether or not it was about this type of clone.

Maybe I made it up? :err:

I think you may have read about blocking the ones that have 2 sim slots with both using the same imei number. Each sim slot should have unique imei (aparently), so if its discovered they are using the same imei they do get blocked. I'm no expert but i think thats the situation?

I think you may have read about blocking the ones that have 2 sim slots with both using the same imei number. Each sim slot should have unique imei (aparently), so if its discovered they are using the same imei they do get blocked. I'm no expert but i think thats the situation?

You are spot on there m8, as I said in a post my mate has the Iphone MINI and now it has stopped working lol, the screen is just froze and as it is all touch screen he cannot do anything with it

Don't look on ebay! Check Deal Xtreme or Focal Price. No they're not as good as the proper things and you can't install iPhone apps on them but you'll find there's loads to pick from and there are reviews/comments for most of them to help you choose one of the better iPhone clones.

Back