iphone anyone getting it tomorrow?

thanks for the advice, but I have been with CPW before and have no real desire to have a contract with them again. The iPhone isnt a big enough draw for me to do that.

Thats fine,

just what i got told was the iphone wil no matter what will stay with o2.

Wait for the white one if you can, looks so much better

anyone having problems with o2 as mine is still saying no service it is apparently a problem o2 have! so still not got iphone working arghhhh lol

anyone having problems with o2 as mine is still saying no service it is apparently a problem o2 have! so still not got iphone working arghhhh lol

When i got the original iphone it took more than 12hours for me to get a service, i got so peed off about it. I went to bed on the night i got it and it was up and running by the next morning. So just give it time maybe till tomorrow and then phone 02 if it still aint sorted

When i got the original iphone it took more than 12hours for me to get a service, i got so peed off about it. I went to bed on the night i got it and it was up and running by the next morning. So just give it time maybe till tomorrow and then phone 02 if it still aint sorted

thanks for that mate

It will take a while mate, o2 servers went down, so they have to manually enter each contract into the system

just hope your details were at the top of the pile (this is only if yours didnt get registered when you were in store)

It will take a while mate, o2 servers went down, so they have to manually enter each contract into the system

just hope your details were at the top of the pile (this is only if yours didnt get registered when you were in store)

mine was an online order lol so dunno when it will go through i am getting p'd off at them

apparently the activation went wonky today, however it should all be fine and dandy now through itunes

mine was an online order lol so dunno when it will go through i am getting p'd off at them

to be honest mate, your better of going to the post office tomorrow and send me the phone, that way you wont be peed off :banana:

whats the deal with the new iphone??

i have never seen the fascination???

what does it do that my phone can't do??

What phone have you got?

It offers - full internet, GPS, real email, iTunes, plays videos, and a load more stuff, but for me these are my main reasons.

Well, for some reason itunes gave me the iphone firmware for my ipod touch today - which I have duly installed. Even downloaded a few albums from itunes which is cool.

Ronaldo, if yours still isnt activated you should call o2. I think they solved the problems yesterday afternoon.

Well, for some reason itunes gave me the iphone firmware for my ipod touch today - which I have duly installed. Even downloaded a few albums from itunes which is cool.

Ronaldo, if yours still isnt activated you should call o2. I think they solved the problems yesterday afternoon.

mine ain't activated yet my cousins is!

apparently CPW had a problem sending over the data to o2s well hence the pro longed delay!

been told to expect it working for tomorrow though

those who purchased direct from o2re up and running now i think as my cousin got his from an o2 store

at present i have an ipod only lol

ahh, the curse of CPW and their stupidity.... Still, I have to wait untill the 18th for my new iphone...

ahh, the curse of CPW and their stupidity.... Still, I have to wait untill the 18th for my new iphone...

stupid really can not believe they didn't expect such high demands
what has happened is they have had an overload and they couldn't handle it both o2 and CPW

Not to mention the problems with the itunes store lol

I think the real blame lies with apple - they underestimated how popular this would be and the system collapsed under the volume. I think they same system was used for the entire planet, not split up by region.

I think the real blame lies with apple - they underestimated how popular this would be and the system collapsed under the volume. I think they same system was used for the entire planet, not split up by region.

yep true about apple but then the same applies to o2 who couldn't even handle the UK market

Back