iPhone iPhone 5 speakerphone gone

sharpe1983

Inactive User
Reaction score
Last night I was on FaceTime and the sound cut out so I restarted the phone and still no sounds even restored and still no sounds so I led to believe the speaker phone has gone anyone know where I can this part from and how easy it is to fix I rang apple but my garuntee ran out oh and yes sounds are on full but it don't ring when it rings even when I play music it don't work now if I plug headphone in then the sounds work ok

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Turns out it's not speaker took it into apple store it's to do with main board so I'm fcuked

Turns out it's not speaker took it into apple store it's to do with main board so I'm fcuked

Just cos it's out of warranty don't mean diddle tbh. Did you buy the phone yourself or contract ? Ie. direct from apple ?
Look up the sale of good act. Specifically the bit that refers to quality and durability.
An iPhone5 should last much longer than this tbh. So take it up and demand a replacement.

Collected my new iPhone 5 yesterday free if charge should had cost £209 but plays the consumer law act card lol

Back