iPhone Iphone 4s

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the ear piece volume on a 4s ? I got one and could barely hear anyone so got it changed by apple. The new one was brilliant and I had to turn down the volume as it was very loud but now its headed the same way.

Just wondering if this is a known issue ?

Cheers

Cheers mate I've tried all those and its deffo not the plastic left on lol, it was mega loud as was the last one for a few weeks but not its quiet, its not quite as bad as the last one yet that one you couldnt even hear anyone with the slightest back ground noise

I have a 4s and have had no problems with mine m8. Was your first one new from apple? And you said you got it exchanged at the apple store, I would try taking it back again or try to connect to iTunes to see if it's a software problem?

First one was a contact upgrade and I took it too apple within the first month, this one isnt as bad but its deffo lower than it was when I first got it unless im going deaf lol

There are errors with volume when upgrading the ios, try resetting it, or changing the language input and back again?

Hi mate have a try at doing any of the following see how u get on

1) Fix #1: while playing music through headphones, go to the Voice Memos App. Launch the App and you will notice that the music fades out and will be paused. Now you do not need to actually record any memo, just let the Voice Memo App run for 3 or 4 seconds and then exit the App. Now after exiting the Voice Memo App, go to the Music app and play the music. It should now play at proper volume.

2) Fix #2: While playing music throught headphones, go to Settings App > General > International and change the Language to Any other language. For instance, if you are in English, then change to British English or vice versa. Once you do that, you will notice that the Springboard relaunches. After the Springboard relaunches, go to the Settings App again and change your language back original language. Once again, your Springboard will relaunch. Now try the Music, it should be at proper volume now.

Also mate have you tried a restore and what was the result

Last edited:
great out come mate , just dont feck this 1 up lol

Back