iPhone iphone 4s unlock

bonehead

Member ++
Reaction score
hi all is it possible to unlock iphone 4s without paying large amount of money being asked by online unlockers
cheers

i always prefer the official unlock from the network it's locked to - that way it's permanent and usually a similar price. 02 for example it's £15, just get a free PAYG SIM, chuck the money on it, fill in the form and it's done in a few hours/days.

Some like Orange need to have been a customer for a while THEN pay £20 ( i did this with mine)

i agree with manofscience but what fw are you on mate

An official factory unlock would be the best way but some carriers require you to be the original owner of the phone before they will unlock it.
So if your not the original owner then you would have to contact them and get them to unlock it on your behalf.

Theres no software unlock for the 4s but you could look into the R-Sim : http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261317264155?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

hi all firmware is latest one,emailed bloke I bought it from but he has not got back to me to cannot go that way,got rsim but that fell to pieces when I tried installing it sent it back but don't expect to hear from them
have since gone with Vodafone that's who it is locked to will just leave it at that I think for now
thanks all

cheers for that info when I looked at that site it said I would have to be a customer for 12 months now it says just fill in form , you still need to be customer but filled in form will wait and see
cheers

Back