iPhone IPhone 4S screen and battery

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I was wondering if anyone had replaced these, and if they were any good? My screen has a small crack and my battery doesn't last more than 8 hours

Anyone have any reccomendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I've seen them all over mate I'm just wondering if they are as good a quality as the originals

I've seen them all over mate I'm just wondering if they are as good a quality as the originals

I'm no expert but is it easy just to replace the glass on the iphone. if I need to replace the screen I get a LCD Screen and Digitizer.

i went to my local phone shop , i had back and front screens change and the power button , it cost 50 quid and the iphone 4 works great mate, ive had a go at a 4 and 4s and its fiddlly , but if you get of ebay just make sure u read the feed back 1st, to be honest id rather get a shop to repair it

i went to my local phone shop , i had back and front screens change and the power button , it cost 50 quid and the iphone 4 works great mate, ive had a go at a 4 and 4s and its fiddlly , but if you get of ebay just make sure u read the feed back 1st, to be honest id rather get a shop to repair it

Hi sure, it is fiddley all right, I've done a few for friends. Got good ones from here

Replacement LCD Screen and Digitizer For Apple iPhone 4S White | eBay

Thanks and goodluck

Back