ipBox 900hd

flickster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any one got one of the above? got one here running incubusCamd 0.96, getting plenty of channels with cs, and alot of hd ones, pic is great setup for motor good, but find it a bit slowish when channel changing, and sometime remote does not respond to good, got a PGI v0.5 image on it just now,,anyone know of a better,stable image, before i lose patience with and sell it. Thanks guys

nlb of the sifteam ones,i usually run them from flash and have my e2 runnig via hardrive or usb stick,,mgcamd also works better than incubus i beleive :proud:

cheers m8, but as these dont run ccCamd, i had to edit c-line in incubus, dont think i can use mgcamd with server, been reading about running image from h/d / usb stick,,it simple enough to do? cheers m8,

Update>>> Thought i installed new batterys in RC, but kid had put old ones in box(wee sh*t) so now installed 2 brand new duracell, rc / channel change alot better now..

Last edited:
depends what image you are on mate,let us know and i will check tomorrow,,,of now to watch a film

Back