Ipab now gone.

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
To me this is a strange one to take down. Ipab did not allow access to illegal servers. To me they were just image makers running of OpenATV.

I personally did not have issue with the image, although it was a bit heavy. They did help out alot when transponders were getting encrypted on 28.2°E by capturing alternative transponders to bouquets. This was a temporary fix to what we all know as the end of C/S on 28.2°E now.
But at “NO” stage is that illegal, as transponders codes can be captured on any sat STB.

Anyways my advise to those who use that image is to reflash another image as soon as you can.
Just remember to backup any thing of importance first.

36E0C02B-7210-455D-B591-8CB5F9882BAA.jpeg

Last edited:
Ipab (pablo) was in cahoots with a lot of iptv providers stevie,Mainly used social media as an outlet.They may go after other builds like wooshman ect to but he keeps under the radar mostly and not into providing services only builds.

Thats correct mate, but at same time image did not allow access to servers. I did notice recently when flashed that they had BIG hitters in bouquets. But yet again no access could gained to certain servers on image alone.
We all know what they were up to, but to take site down for images.

No big problem anyway, clean image with telnet cmd fixes issue in 2 mins.
🙂

I used to like using ipab.
Any other images around what's similar.

Never heard of him { for any e2 box }:eek:;) Or maybe thats the Grog talking:)

Back