iPhone Ios7 jailbreak is here

Tried the jailbreak again, this time it worked. :)
Now to find some repos

did my iPhone 4 last night went from old jb iOS 6 straight to 7.0.4 and all is well.

Battery life is worse though.. :(

Wouldn't mind being able to add 3g switch to the control centre.

most repos are working i think m8, heres how to install appsync and appaddict with a appsync for ios 7 floating about, in cydia add repo

install appsync for ios 7 and install appaddict, ive not tried syncing with itunes etc yet but apparently thats working aswell,

I was about to give up and restore as that ppwin app worked for a while and then the apps just open and crash back to home screen , but there still running in the background.

Cheers for the heads up , I funbox now works to add apps ive got already :)

cheers dilly. got xsellize up n running too

people having problems with JB thier devices is due to them updating OTA[over the air] i idid it with my Ipad 2 wont jailbreak, the evaders have said ify our having problem then leave the JB until they have ironed out the bugs

people having problems with JB thier devices is due to them updating OTA[over the air] i idid it with my Ipad 2 wont jailbreak, the evaders have said ify our having problem then leave the JB until they have ironed out the bugs

My air was brand new out the box , did the 7.0.4 OTA and had no issues with the jb

ive done my 4s and my lads ipad mini but cant do mine or my lads or my dads ipad 2 so guess have to wait for another update of the jailbrake..

Anyone having issues with appaddict repo?

appaddict.org/repo not being found when adding source.

most repos are working i think m8, heres how to install appsync and appaddict with a appsync for ios 7 floating about, in cydia add repo

install appsync for ios 7 and install appaddict, ive not tried syncing with itunes etc yet but apparently thats working aswell,

did my iPhone 4 last night went from old jb iOS 6 straight to 7.0.4 and all is well.

Battery life is worse though.. :(

Wouldn't mind being able to add 3g switch to the control centre.

You can use flipcontrolcenter to disable 3g from Notification Center.

This is the repo: h ttp://rpetri.ch/repo/

Just tried this JB with an iphone 4 running ios 7.0.4. Evasi0n7 says it's compatible but it's not doing it for some reason? I've tried 4 times now. Any idea's why guys? :)

Here you go.............

evasi0n7 is an untethered jailbreak which supports iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5 and iOS 7.0.6.

It is compatible with the following iOS devices:

iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
Retina iPad mini, iPad mini
iPod touch 5G

Last edited:
Just tried this JB with an iphone 4 running ios 7.0.4. Evasi0n7 says it's compatible but it's not doing it for some reason? I've tried 4 times now. Any idea's why guys? :)

Done a few iphone 4 with IOS 7.0.4 and not had any issues

Here you go.............

evasi0n7 is an untethered jailbreak which supports iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5 and iOS 7.0.6.

It is compatible with the following iOS devices:

iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
Retina iPad mini, iPad mini
iPod touch 5G

Thanks Cressi. I gave up with the iPhone 4 in the end, I tried and tried but just couldn't do it.

We've just bought an iPhone 5 but it's on Tesco/o2 which I have to jailbreak today with evasi0n7, but again it's not finishing the jailbreak and not installing cydia so I think I'm just going to try another program :(

Then I'm gonna stop hubby going fishing! He falls in too many 5ft puddles! :bangshead:

Downloads from here h*tp://www.iphonehacks.com/download-evasi0n

When you say not finishing,whats happening??

Just a guess,did you update over the air ( OTA) or via itunes.

If OTA I have heard of people having issues after update and jailbreaking.

If it was OTA and not itunes,

Go to your computer, make a backup of your idevice, then restore in itunes, install backup and then jailbreak, then it should work

See here ( last Paragraph) for details..................................... h*tp://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/02/jailbreak-ios-7-0-6-evasi0n.html

Last edited:
Back