iPhone Ios7 jailbreak is here

thanks for the up,have downloaded but will let the dust settle before jailbreaking.

Does this allow me to change the carrier as it seems currently that no matter what I do with my 4s I cant get rid of Vodafone and use Orange - any ideas please? Thanks

Just downloaded it, will try it later. :)

Need some new sources for ipas if anyone got any new ones to share , and installers

hi, just done my iphone 5 and not sure which appsync to use, what have you guys used ?

ive just read there isnt one and apple have done something so it doesnt work, should of done some reading before updating,

Last edited:
Tried on my iphone 4 and it says it's Jailbroken but my sync software says NOT Jailbroken.

hi, just done my iphone 5 and not sure which appsync to use, what have you guys used ?

ive just read there isnt one and apple have done something so it doesnt work, should of done some reading before updating,

yup looks like were still stuck atm as cant install any ipas lol

ive got a ipad 4 i wanted to do but i need another program or something to back up, it be a nightmare installing each app one by one, will ifunbox or something work ?

cant see the point in jailbreak anymore , the iphone has most tricks on it now , can be arsed with being stuck on 7.0.4 , think the i5 needs its updates as its still buggy

cant see the point in jailbreak anymore , the iphone has most tricks on it now , can be arsed with being stuck on 7.0.4 , think the i5 needs its updates as its still buggy

Whats the main method to install apps on the iPhone (without paying) or do you generally just use what it comes with? Im on android but the misses wants stuff for her iPhone 4s :)

Whats the main method to install apps on the iPhone (without paying) or do you generally just use what it comes with? Im on android but the misses wants stuff for her iPhone 4s :)
most stuffs free or afew notes m8 . tomtom is the only big notes one , but the free alternatives are ok

Does this allow me to change the carrier

if you mean unlock it to any network then no this wont do that.
jailbreak and unlock are 2 different things.
and there is no unlockable baseband for the 4s

Jailbroke it last night, the only button I had left at the bottom was messages. The buttons for contacts,phone and settings had gone.
Ended up just restoring it back. :(

What repo's are you guys all using??

tried sinful there and it bailed on me....

Back