iPhone Ios7 jailbreak is here

Hi, Yeah I followed the instructions and got the download link from iphonehacks.com and tried the jailbreak with the laptop and cable. Also tried the restore and backup and then jailbreak, still no good tho. It's probably something I'm not doing right. I've been looking at other ways but have given up now a poured a voddie lol I'll try again tomorrow :)

Will this work in the latest 7.1 few release?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depends what device you have , upto a5 devices have a working 7.1 jailbreak as far as I know

@eder NO JAILBREAK FOR YOUR DEVICE AT THE MO ON 7.1
@MissOxyDon the trouble you have is that apple have stopped signing 7.0.4, 7.0.5 , or 7.0.6 , what would have resolved your problem would have been to restore idevice to new then jailbreak , but if you restore it will update to iso 7.1 can be down graded on iphone 4 ,but no such luck on i5 devices and above , if your idevice is on ios7.0.6 then make sure your using the latest version of evasi0n 1.0.6 upto 1.0.8 is now released now , try that from there offical web site HERE / let me know if you have success
cheers
Biffo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All, Assuming theirs still no jailbreak for 7.1 on a iPhone 4s, been doing a big of googling and found contrasting information.

Last edited:
no public jailbreak yet. It apparentley has been jailbroken but you wont see it until at least ios8 jailbreak. They wouldn't want to use exploits that apple could fix before ios8 is released.

Having said that I think you can do something with the iphone 4.

HTH

Last edited:
I tried it and it puts cydia on my phone, but then most of my apps refused to open, just kept loading. So the result was I just restored it back. So it don't work.

Maybe not for you. It's on my daughter's iphone 4 as we speak. I restored the iphone to 7.1.1 and then jailbroke without the chinese app store and ppsync and it's working fine.
I know there are reports of some people having problems but if you are not jailbroken and want to try it, what have you to lose?

I jailbroke the other day , just to use XBMC, found I was having random app crashes, particularly the native podcast app, which I cant live without, so I have gone back to stock :-/

Back