ios 9 jailbreak

@melttc Connect to itunes and restore it. Then re-jailbreak it. Before you open cydia switch airplane mode off so you have internet again. Then launch cydia for first time. Try that :)

Yeah i re jailbroke it last night after restoring and it was fine. Was too late to post as i was on way out.
I also freed up some much needed space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Now my safari is reloading constantly in a loop since updating.
Tried everything but still the same and also newspaper app shows headlines but cant read the full article?
Google app seems ok tho? Strange anyone else had this

For the safari issue tho? It is strange

Just tried this on my kids ipad air 2, how I feckin hate apple devices lol. 1st off every apple device i have ever jailbroken I have to remove all previous versions of apple software, before i start or I just get the message cannot update your ipad/ipod etc, then when i go t do a restore and update it still wont do it. if I remove all apple software and then reinstall it works 1st time.??

Any ideas about above?

2nd after uninstalling/reinstalling then doing this jailbreak as in above video, then going to cydia on 2nd screen . it just flashes up , I get a slight view of something like Preparing file system then disappears again the app wont stay open.??

Any ideas on that Lads?

Last edited:
First off take airplane mode off straight after u jailbreak it and reboot iphone then try it. Best to restore the phone again and jailbreak and do as i suggest above mate

Still feckin hate this shite lol.

Right,

1. Could not get it to graft at all, removed everything again . updated again. jailbroke again. still wouldnt work.
2. got sick of it and done a factory reset restore through itunes, Worked Hu fecking Ray.
3 jailbroke again, ran cydia, worked.
4 no apps on ipad, no problem Ill reinstall them from ifunbox, Didnt work "failed"
5 Ok Ill install them from itunes import ipa file into library, choose game " will install " sync, says its installing and on ipad it looks like its installing but doesnt.
6' what the feck am I doing wrong? is there something I need to install through cydia to get ifunbox to work. I'm sure I done something like that last time on this heap o shite.

Last edited:
I dont think much is supported to be honest with u i found kodi wouldnt work?
Have u installed appsync

I must admit not much compatible with this a JB at the mo but i guess thats what it is like on any new JB

No problem just give me a shout if i can help i will

@melttc Its went even more titsup now. FFS lol, Ok now got white screen of death with apple log, nothing nada. rebooting holding the home button and sleep on/off button gets me into reovery mode when I connect to itunes to do a restore the bastards have updated the ios to 9.1, it wont let me update only retore and update with 9.1, so i lose jailbreak.

Any other options ????????????

Hmm white screen?

@melttc Its went even more titsup now. FFS lol, Ok now got white screen of death with apple log, nothing nada. rebooting holding the home button and sleep on/off button gets me into reovery mode when I connect to itunes to do a restore the bastards have updated the ios to 9.1, it wont let me update only retore and update with 9.1, so i lose jailbreak.

Any other options ????????????
@shaun127
You need to download the 9.0.2 ipsw for your phone. You can then "shift click" restore in itunes and choose the 9.0.2 firmware. This will work until apple stop signing the 9.0.2 firmware.

Get the firmware from
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Had my iphone and iPad JB and now son upgraded to iPhone 6 and pangu 1.1 sorted that.

might be off topic and perhaps but can I ask

what tweaks are people's favs I generally only JB for movie box and the like plus themes on winter board.
also I connect to imazing and from root have removed items like wallets, stocks, health and voice messages.
what else do people remove from bloatware

Sorry DoomedEarl, Yes I tried that, but it wouldnt restore using that version at all. I could get it from white screen to restore screen on the ipad when plugged into PC. So I upgraded to 9.1, then used the method you said and it worked, then backed up to itunes and then jailbroke again. CYdia update this time and I installed appsync and it seems to be working OK although I havent put any games on it yet , going to do that today.

I still think there is a problem as I still need to uninstall then reinstall itunes every time before I plug the phone into laptop. I think its a problem with the usb 3 drivers on the laptop.
Thanks Melttc and Doomed Earl

@shaun127
You need to download the 9.0.2 ipsw for your phone. You can then "shift click" restore in itunes and choose the 9.0.2 firmware. This will work until apple stop signing the 9.0.2 firmware.

Get the firmware from
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hi there
I downloaded the ipsw file but cant find the ipsw file when i try it ? What am i doing wrong

Back