Interesting Things You Mightn't Know

Look witchy I have told you before, unless you agree to the name of the child being Billy or William then its just not going to happen and NO you cannot shorten the name to Liam.

PMSL. :)

How about 'Wil I am'?

Jim, when people meet me and hear my name, they instantly assume I'm
Protestant, lol

Scottish surname and typical Protestant Christian name. :)

But I'm an Irish Fenian Rebel at heart.

Toicfaidh ar La Ya Bas! ;)

Ok, another one: male sperm swim faster than female sperm, but female sperm live longer. So if you are trying for a boy, don't have sex for six days before ovulation and then have sex just afterwards, as the male sperm will get there first, and if you are trying for a girl have sex four to five days before ovulation, as male sperm only live for three days. Note: this is not guaranteed to produce a baby of the sex you want, there are always exceptions! ;)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_...me_sperm_for_boys_and_XX_sperm_for_girls_live

70's US tennis ace Vitas Gerulaitis married British pop star Alvin Stardust (born Bernard William Jewry) in a civil ceremony in Whitby, North Yorkshire England in September 1993. The pair had met there 2 years earlier at a Dracula convention held in the towns Morningside Hotel where Alvin had been working as a chamber maid.

Seen this on QI once. There was a conductor/composer who when he played or listened to music, he could see colours; different notes, ranges, different colours. To this day before a performace starts the lights dim right down. The composer could see the colours better in dim light - and he thought the audience could too!

Think the condition is called synesthesia. Now that's mad...

Oh, and never wash your t-pot with soap, only every rinse it warm water, just like your none non-stick woks...

Last edited:
Seen this on QI once. There was a conductor/composer who when he played or listened to music, he could see colours; different notes, ranges, different colours. To this day before a performace starts the lights dim right down. The composer could see the colours better in dim light - and he thought the audience could too!

Think the condition is called synesthesia. Now that's mad...

Oh, and never wash your t-pot with soap, only every rinse it warm water, just like your none non-stick woks...

One of the autustic superstars that was on bbc three was an awesome piano player. They called him the human ipod because he had 20,000 i think it was songs stored in his head that he could play from memory. He only has to hear a song once to learn it!

Heres one.

Pooh is brown because it's full of dead blood vessels.

well 'the truth is out there'. (somewhere) :)

Back