Installing cccam

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the dw 1.1 dm 800se image installed which comes as standard with cccam 2.21 however I would like to install 2.13 aswell, I have tried ftp the file to tmp and installed from there and also from the sim2 addons in TS panel. The cam shows up as installed but when i head over to select softcam I cam only select cccam 2.21.
I am also having similar issues installing the wlan drivers.
Any suggestions

Yea its in there mt and the install goes fine but restart enigma and its not available to select in the softcams menu. I have removed cccam 2.21 and tried installing 2.13 from both the plugins menu and also the .ipk from the temp folder.

As a note re installing cccam 2.21 from the plugins menu worked a charm. Wonder if there's some backward compatibility issues with the image.
Edit
Also you can see cccam 2.13 installed when you enter the unistall menu from tspanel
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No mt just 2.13 as that's the same cam version as the server. Wifes watching a movie so I will try another version later and if that fails to ill post the finding in the image feedback in case its something to do with the image itself. :)

It may be worth stopping the emulator first before trying to install.

Have you considered cheating? Just copy and paste the CCcam file. In your list of cams, the name won't change, but the actual program will be the one which was pasted. Log into the interface to double check.

I did stop it and install after a few attempts but that didn't work either. I'll stop it reboot retry and if that fails ill paste the files in.
It's not actually causing me any problems I was just told that its best to match the cccam version with your server.

Wont install 2.30 either but I managed to install 2.21 and 2.09 so i guess ill just use the older version and post it up in the feedback.

Cheers

Managed to get this installed using ts panel
Version that worked was in : linux_support_Addons and theres a Cams folder for DigitalWorldz lol and of course all those cccam versions work with the DW image :)

Back