Installed SSL and NGX Pagespeed

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As you might of noticed the PADLOCK in the address bar, we have added SSL to the server, which basically means the data that is sent between you and us (digitalworldz) is encrypted.

I also while installing the SSL onto the server implemented the nginx ngx pagespeed mod... which basically is used to speed up pages etc...

There is a but with the page speed mod, as it can do more harm than good if not configured for the right features, so I am just testing them all out.

There was a crap load of tinkering with the site and finding so many fecking hard coded http links in vbulletin... this platform was not made for ssl lol.

NOTE: I had to remove signature img links from view, however you can upload a picture for your signature.

Please do let me know if you have any issues with the site.

Thanks
Mick

Not sure if it's related but if I try to upload an image it fails?

I'll just try again...

Nope, just duffed me out again. The box comes up and I can select the image but when I click the upload button I just get returned to my post?

That's on iPad Mini on iOS 8 if that makes any difference?

Not sure if it's related but if I try to upload an image it fails?

I'll just try again...

Nope, just duffed me out again. The box comes up and I can select the image but when I click the upload button I just get returned to my post?

That's on iPad Mini on iOS 8 if that makes any difference?
Testing
Testing

uploadfromtaptalk1411248660347.jpg

Testing upload features

Lutro-grafik-Satin-Silver.jpg

Looks ok to me @Him Her

Last edited:
TEST:

leftrudesantaclaus2.gif

Conclusive..... I've lost my sig, and TM are proven shite :)

Last edited:
Back