info on correct way to dump 360 needed

lambs_neck

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

i have a benq with 0800 fw on it and looking for the correct way to dump to backup so that the ssv files is always trusted i.e. v1 or 2 I tried with my Avatar using above drive and latest 360 backup creator and it showed SSv2 trusted when dumped but injected the trusted files from the agbx site for that version of image and when i re scanned it came up v1 without the trusted comment at the side so not sure how to dump correctly at the momment can anyone throw any pointers please :)

Hi

i have a benq with 0800 fw on it and looking for the correct way to dump to backup so that the ssv files is always trusted i.e. v1 or 2 I tried with my Avatar using above drive and latest 360 backup creator and it showed SSv2 trusted when dumped but injected the trusted files from the agbx site for that version of image and when i re scanned it came up v1 without the trusted comment at the side so not sure how to dump correctly at the momment can anyone throw any pointers please :)

if you've dumped using 0800 drive and xbc it should be fine no need to inject ss from abgx site.

Back